+ Reply to Thread
Page 679 of 704 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 677 678 679 680 681 689 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member shazzy is on a distinguished road shazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqtitrader View Post
    app ne ye achi post start ki ha es se ham ko kafi ek dosrey k barey main pata chaley ga main app ko sahi batata houn k forex trading main main ne kisi se bhi help nahi li thi main ne khud he forex trading ko seekha ha or han main ne es forum se kafi help li ha ager kaha jaye to ye forum mere liye mera ustad ha
    sahi keh rahe ho ap main bhi ap ki tarah different forum ki madad se trading seekh rahi hun or aksar you tube main forex trading se related videos search kar ke dekh lati hun or abhi demo account pe practice kar rahi hun. or mujhe is forum se bhi kafi kuch learn karne ka moqa mil raha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member asifchy is an unknown quantity at this point asifchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    In forex trading my forex teacher is my friend.Because I knowing about forex trading in my friend.He showing how to earn profit in forex trading.Than i have to go internet to properly know about fprex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I have some good mentors from forex trading learning from alfa to omega. Actually, they are just my friend that already trade and made hugh capitals before I know anything about online trading. They just teach me how to trade and let me improve anythings need by my self, with their mentoring always. But, after all, actually they teach me the basic only and for most important, they real good motivation for me since they show me how to be success trading for their living. And the most expert mentor I have, its internet.... :P
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    i mate almost this bussines from net.. and cyberspace is the only educator of mine... yeah.. deedbox moral now,, i don't mortal reclusive teacher to thatch me... but its not a job.. i don't pauperism to toll everything to instruct except value for my amount in this activity.. yeah its ok for me.. cz death at the begining is somthing to normall here.. and i see that my losses here is my primo teacher at all.

Junior Member darkrider is an unknown quantity at this point darkrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Online sites and forums around the world are my forex teacher and will always be and I am greatful to all of them as it would not be possible to start learning and understanding forex without their help.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lijon View Post
    not only i heard forex on my friend however he was unable to train me about this.then i felt allow from web exactly where i could be aware of all things about foreign.one of my personal frined and help me personally to work beneath forex.
    It is always good if you can have someone to put you though on forex from time to time. Many of us did our learning from the internet ans so it took us a long time to understand how the market works. In fact right now we are still learning how to get better.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not easy to find out person who want to teach us about forex directly and personally because it will take a lot of time
    and not many people who want to spend too much time to teach one person only. I don't have personal teacher too because
    of that, I learned by myself through many sources and forex forums.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by falley View Post
    If anybody can do anything in her life they have to do more learn about this subjects. do if you have a teacher then your knowledge will be increased step by step. so that's is the main factor. my teacher name is ferdous. He teaches me very concentrically.
    I agree with you every want to get the success we should be able to master it well, because success is not easy to get to go through great sacrifices so that we can get a good trading skills.

Senior Member falley is an unknown quantity at this point falley's Avatar
    Thanks
    If anybody can do anything in her life they have to do more learn about this subjects. do if you have a teacher then your knowledge will be increased step by step. so that's is the main factor. my teacher name is ferdous. He teaches me very concentrically.

Junior Member Lijon is an unknown quantity at this point Lijon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not only i heard forex on my friend however he was unable to train me about this.then i felt allow from web exactly where i could be aware of all things about foreign.one of my personal frined and help me personally to work beneath forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 679 of 704 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 677 678 679 680 681 689 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)