+ Reply to Thread
Page 670 of 704 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 668 669 670 671 672 680 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    self is the best teacher and views from other helpful to what ways we can invest in forex trading for earning more and more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the idea of getting into the forex business was of one of my friends and it was because of him that i started this. he was already involved in trading business and it was him who taught me all about forex and trading. i really thank him for getting me into forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member petrelsea70 is an unknown quantity at this point petrelsea70's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe mere ek friend ne indian forum ka batia hai ma pehly dusry forum pay posting krta tha lakan us ne mujhe indian forum ke advise ke hai,mera teacher b mera firend hai us ne mujhe bhot zyda guide kia hai or abi b kar rah hai,ma traading b sekh rh hon i hope i will learn trading soon and will make my grip on trading

Junior Member neajctg01 is an unknown quantity at this point neajctg01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teacher was my big brother.i learn about forex in my brothe. then i learn internet in forex school. first i prectice demo account .then i learn more about forex..........

Banned sarder is an unknown quantity at this point sarder's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Internet And Website is my teacher. I learn from here. Now i trade real and try to find out more and more knowledge from internet.

Junior Member Projapoty is on a distinguished road Projapoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Internet is my first forex teacher.I know about it in a banner when i was a freelancer in odesk.i see some advertisement there.Then I click on one of them.It was etoro.Then I visist many forum,read many article.Then i am in here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera forex teacher to koi nhi hy mujhy abi tak koi teacher nhi miila jo mujhy real me trading sikha sakta hon but aisa hy k main online he net p sits sy or youtube sy seekha hy but aisa hy k agar mujhy koi teacher mil jata to i think main aik successful trader hota but forums be achi help provide kr rahy hen

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first i was listen about it from my friend.he is my forex teacher from starting the day.he teach me how to trade in here.at first i was learning about demo trading then i was going to the real trade and he instruction me.though at first invest i was getting lose but after getting experience i am able to earn.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost because I consider trade as a process of continuous learning that when I lose I still get to learn from the mistakes that I made that I think needs to happen in order to suceed so eventually losing possibilty lower learning from mistakes

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No One.. From where I live.. You will hardly find any forex teacher.. its true that there are many forex trader in my country but most of them are just like mine.. and when I first entered in this business forex is like a Mars language to others.. this is why I am learning everything from internet.. And I dont think with internet in my possession, I will ever need someone else to guide me..
    Searching Myself...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 670 of 704 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 668 669 670 671 672 680 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)