+ Reply to Thread
Page 668 of 704 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 666 667 668 669 670 678 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learn forex with self-taught, and i guess my teachers are all members forums, i learn they experiences and also share each others to complete the weakness and fix my problem, so there is no special teacher for me
    do the best we can

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    In the first time,i wasted a lot of money learning forex..
    i learn alot from my teacher,i learn basic thing about forex from my teacher..
    then after that,i learn a lot from books also..in this forum actually there are a lot of good strategy..
    My first time is not that bad. I have not wasted lots of money in fact I think I only lose more or less $200 only in my own personal money. My forex teacher is no other than my bad and good trading experiences in my trading. They are my best teachers.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I just searched the internet and learned forex trading basics from baby pips and then I found my uncle is also trading forex so I learned some things from him.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoanes View Post
    i no have teacher in forex trading and i learn forex trading from my experience trading, and i learn from my losses like margin call and overtrading, and i already lose much money at forex trading, and now i try to recovery my losses without do revenge trading and i also ever learn forex trading from books and ebooks, and i believe i will succes in forex trading.
    Same with me, I have no teacher who guide me but it's not big deal for me because it's not teacher who could
    determine good or bad my performance in trading. Teacher or mentor will help me to learn about forex faster and
    they will give good strategy but the result will determine from our own analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tachyon is an unknown quantity at this point tachyon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend is my teacher.because of him i am doing the Forex trading.he taught me how to do the trading and how to analyses the market and the indicators.

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    main abhi yahan new hun or mujhe kuch he time hua hay forex trading main aa kar. maine kuch madad you tube main videos se li hay or sath he is forum se bhi mujhe madad mil jati hay. jis friend nay mujhe trading ka bataya hai woh meri help kar deti hay ke kis tarah se trading karty hain.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
    My first teacher was Afroz Al Azad. He was the one who introduce my to Forex at first. He found out all the equations, indicators and every thing about Forex and tought me. I am really grateful to him. I am wishing him all the luck with his trading too.
    It is always good to have a mentor who introduced you to forex and if you are performing well we really owe that to them . I was introduced to forex by a friend as well but I have learned all the basics and major things by myself now and doing better but I still thanks my friend to introduce me to forex .

Junior Member 0346 is an unknown quantity at this point 0346's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera teacher to koi bhi nh hay lakin mujhay kisi cheez ki samgh na lagay to main ap frnds say poch leta ho and kuch web say knowladge mill jata hay ******** say .

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be very frank with you it didn't cost me a single cent to learn forex trading. i first heard about forex from a friend and he taught me the basics and i learned the rest from the internet and in the forum like this one. there are tons of information on forex trading and you should choose carefully the important ones for you and go through them. but learning is not enough because experience too counts in this game. there fore you should do demo trading for a while and gain experience in manipulating the trading platform that you use and in trading.

Member sudhir is an unknown quantity at this point sudhir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe to forex mere dost ne sikhaya aur main internet se ebook aur video dekhaake forex kya hain ..kaise karte hain ye bhi sikh liya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 668 of 704 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 666 667 668 669 670 678 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)