+ Reply to Thread
Page 665 of 704 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 663 664 665 666 667 675 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member rizwan1 is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I learn forex with a self-taught. I always read articles and books about forex available on the internet then I try a theory or strategy that I can in the demo account, I always modify every strategy that I get from others to make a perfect and profitable strategy....
    achi baat hai je main ne be khud se he trading sekhi hai pehly mere dost karty thy bas un ki tarf dekh dekh ke mujhee be shoq hua phir demo accounts pe kam start kia aor ahista ahista kuch na kuch sekh gya phir forum ne bohat help ki

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Cowboy is on a distinguished road Cowboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my lifetime i never used any teacher to learn trade in forex.I just use ******** forex school to learn forex trading and used demo for practicing trade there.now I can trade well and make profit using my own strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I learn forex with a self-taught. I always read articles and books about forex available on the internet then I try a theory or strategy that I can in the demo account, I always modify every strategy that I get from others to make a perfect and profitable strategy....
    achi baat hai insaan jitni jaldi khud se mehnat kar ke sekh sakta hai itni jaldi aor kahin se be nahi sekh sakta main ne be bas khud se he demo pe kam kar kar ke trading sekhi hai mujhee koi sikhany wala nahi tha kuch main ne forum se sekh lia

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    my teacher was my fault, because I always learn from him, and my teacher did not scold me but never directly took my money and make a margin call me and learn what I have done wrong, it is the best teacher I

Member jobranjibranx is an unknown quantity at this point jobranjibranx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I was introduced by a friend he was reffrer for me so he teach me everything that was neccassary to trade at that time and in six months i learn everything that helps he in future and i become able to trde at my oen really !!

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera forex teacher koi bhe nahi hai main khud se seekh raha hun forex q k mery pas koi teacher nahi hai sikhany k liye main khud koshish karta hun website par sekhta hun dosto se help leta hun & thora bohtu seekh chuka hun!

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i learnt about forex at ********.com. this site was really great to supply all the beginners with all the data required to trade in forex market. after i read those and cleared my basics, i started trading with the help of news.

Senior Member jeba50 is an unknown quantity at this point jeba50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    who was your forex teacher ?
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    all of those like internet, forex related book, video, any kind of conference is my forex teacher. i observe all by heart. i find any kind of technique from those teacher. i think it help me more.

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edmar6969 View Post
    Time and experience are my forex teachers. I believe spending a lot of time and gaining a lot of experience are the best teachers.
    So for newbies and beginners, try to spend time learning and studying forex before trading with live account.
    That's good you must learn from your past experience but i strongly believe that demo trading can also be a great teacher for newbies as doing something practically is really good.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    my forex teacher is only the internet and this forum from which i learn lot of things and still i am learning from them only .....internet is the huge source of learning you can get every thing from it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 665 of 704 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 663 664 665 666 667 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)