+ Reply to Thread
Page 664 of 704 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 662 663 664 665 666 674 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually me ne ksi se trading nahi seekhi abi tk mere friend he hain jin ka mjh pe ehsaan hai wo mjhe btaty rhty hain k ab kia krna hai agy kia rkoo bus meri duaen hain un k sath k wo khush rahen wo na bataty to mjhe trading k bary me kuch b pata nahi lgna tha......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kemmaleindia View Post
    If there is no teacher, your trading will take much longer and more difficult than having a mentor. Once you find the right person to learn then learn about what is done by your mentor. Not enough just to look at from a distance, you need to make learning more closely and more carefully. That means you invite, follow the seminar, or you come to his house.
    not necessarily too, pal. I think, a lot of seminars, teacher of forex, the only money-oriented course. they just want our money. better, you learn from forums, websites, and discussions with fellow traders. I think it could be more effective. without the risk ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayusri View Post
    I am with you, most learn forex from various websites that there are a lot of the internet to learn how to do trading with meta trader to be successful, but by learning itself is sngat lot of wasted time because we no tutorial and no teacher to ask what tips do not understand, but everything can be answered denganrajin looking for information online and there are thousands of ways and atrikel forex systems that do not have to pay therein, forex trading is very volatile and karenanyalah also very big troubles in this trade, but with practice we will find the best teachers we are our experience even without a teacher we can be successful also in forex.
    I also acknowledge that in this trade we find more of our trade away, but it was all part of the business is now how we conduct our trade with better should we seek in this trade to continue to exercise and exercise

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am with you, most learn forex from various websites that there are a lot of the internet to learn how to do trading with meta trader to be successful, but by learning itself is sngat lot of wasted time because we no tutorial and no teacher to ask what tips do not understand, but everything can be answered denganrajin looking for information online and there are thousands of ways and atrikel forex systems that do not have to pay therein, forex trading is very volatile and karenanyalah also very big troubles in this trade, but with practice we will find the best teachers we are our experience even without a teacher we can be successful also in forex.

Senior Member eng/ali is on a distinguished road eng/ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello all
    my first techear is my friend he told me about forex im dont know any thing about it but i lesten to my friend then i make search on internet and youtube and i still learn
    thats all

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best forex teacher is the live market. I started in demo first but when I started trading in live market I realized that it is a better and effective teacher for me. Of course I learned a lot in many forex forums sites....specially here.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience and the time is the good teacher and this forum is the good place which is telling us something good about the tradings and we are getting some good experience which is the good teacher and telling us more about the forex.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex learning teacher is google and my forex guide are some popular forex forums. Everyday they teach me new lessons and i applied them into my trading area which helps me to increase my knowledge and experiences also.

Banned AA2 is an unknown quantity at this point AA2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, i learnt forex trade from various website. My cordial interest inspire me to learn forex trade. I often heard to my friends about forex trade and read forex trade cource news from many magazine. Initial time youtube videos also helpful for using software and other materials. To learn forex trade i have to spend lots time.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    teachers should be trading our best is our experience in trading where if we trade in our own way we can benefit and we can set the power trading with a lot of practice then we will know a lot of experience and a wealth of experience, we will also have a quick abnyak teachers in the form of our experience in this trade because trading siapapundalam because it can not succeed without a lot of experience that taught him the best teacher is our own experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 664 of 704 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 662 663 664 665 666 674 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)