+ Reply to Thread
Page 663 of 704 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 661 662 663 664 665 673 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    i ddidnt find any forex teacher ...i only learn from myself and i have done very hard work to from last year and now i am earning daily atleast 20$ from my trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sajad ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajad ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learn forex just read from the forum, not from the book,ebook,videos or pay some one to teach me about this thing, and so i think all members forum are my mentors, and with them, i can read and get some experiences for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member reynald is an unknown quantity at this point reynald's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't have specific one who teach me, because i believe that you should get all the knowledge and experiences of all traders not of one trader only. so you can be better than them all

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine bhi apne mehnat se Forex trading sikha hu, jab Forex me maine suruat kithi tab apne dimag se maine online search kar ke sari Forex ke jankai li thi. Iske bad me maine demo trading chalu kiya tha, demo me bhi jab muje kuch chije samak nahi ayi tab maine Forex website me abhyas karke mere adhura knowledge ko pura kiya. Aur in sabke bad maine real trading account join kiya aur mera trding chalu ho gaya.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gobi_mlk View Post
    basically i heard forex from my brother but he was unable to teach me about it.then i got help from internet where i could understand all things about forex.firstly i trade creating a demo account but i could not make profit in my demo account.in mistakes now i am trade well and become a good trader.
    Ye achhi baat hai ki apne aap hi trading shikhi hai. Aaj kaal newbie ka main problem ye hai ki woh trading kaise sikhe. But use pata nahi hota ki internet pe trading sikhe ke liye aaj kaal sab available hai . Mene bahut sari strategy internet se sikhi hai . Aur bahut sare video courses bhi free available hote hai internet pe.

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be fair i would say demo account is my forex teacher as i learned every basic from it and i'm doing fairly well and i would advice each and every beginner to use demo account properly its really important part of forex.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I have not learned forex from a special person.While I just learn forex trading by the Internet.it isa forum that shows me what is Forex.And it is that forum that leads me to living in the forex market now.So I think the forum may be my best teacher to teach the forex knowledge,sharing me trading strategies,even show me some trading signals there.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience as well as the time period may be the beneficial trainer and also this community may be the beneficial location and that is telling you anything beneficial regarding the tradings and i am benefiting from beneficial experience and that is the excellent trainer and telling you more regarding the foreign exchange.

Senior Member plankton is an unknown quantity at this point plankton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can get forex teacher abroad, so studying in a foreign country qualified to be a trader who was the best way. but if we can not get a teacher in the foreign countries we can learn forex through the forum, because the forum is the best forex current teacher

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had no teacher as such, i mean no person taught me how to trade. yes a boy helped me with providing me some sites like ********.com and i read all the study manuals there knew about this forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 663 of 704 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 661 662 663 664 665 673 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)