+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 704 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member mondemonde is on a distinguished road mondemonde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi everybody,
    my teacher in the forex is a book and some videos on the net
    after I developed alone by practicing in a demo account first and then in a real account.

Good luck to all members.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I little bit learn Forex one of my elder brother.But I fully learn Forex from the internet. I believe that the internet is one of the best teacher for every trader. Because online anyone can get all data about forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to jo bhe trading seekhi hai wo khud se he seekhi hai mera koi bhe teacher nahi hai forex ka main jo bhe seekh raha hun khud seekh raha hun q k mery pas koi teacher nahi hia jo mujhe trading sikhae & mujhe lagta hai k main aese bhe seekh sakta hun forex main work karna!

Banned bonna is an unknown quantity at this point bonna's Avatar
    Thanks
    my teacher is Forex forum, I had a language with my friends at the forum most the indicators and strategies or systems that are used, gauge and determine the results unitedly to get more veracious results

Junior Member silpa is an unknown quantity at this point silpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend is teach the Forex who had basic reserved the Forex acting. then, I also scholarly a lot from the adult member of various Forex forums. and here, I also scholarly a lot from lad traders.

Junior Member nimara is an unknown quantity at this point nimara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am learn the Forex by my self. I ever construe articles and books nigh Forex addressable on the net then I try a theory or strategy that I can in the exhibit accounting, I e'er modify every strategy that I get from others to urinate a perfect and productive strategy.

Junior Member the boss is an unknown quantity at this point the boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning about forex costs me nothing because i read about it on the internet, it was very difficult but i tried any way and i managed to learn about forex and trading

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want that I should learn more and morea bout the tradings so that I should be my own teacher and I sould tell all the newbies the good way of doing the good tradings and this is my duty to do the good learings in forex

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have come to understand that there is no specific foreign exchange teacher even though there is one that taught me how to trade. My cousin was my foreign exchange teacher. But with time i meet other people that teach me trading from time to time and a gain a lot. So i think that our teacher is any body that is willing to share knowledge with us so that we can learn and gain knowledge.

Member mgaravf is an unknown quantity at this point mgaravf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i am new here one of my friends told me to do this kind of trade. actually no one is my teacher he just show me which way we can trade here thats it. after that i do myself business out here really...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 704 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)