+ Reply to Thread
Page 653 of 704 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 651 652 653 654 655 663 703 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am learning the forex trading from internet and post done by people and and take exeperience. someone of my friend also help me to learn the tading in forex but now i am learning forex. forex is just like stock market. internet is most powerful tool to leran forex trading. and you can also take the help of others friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teacher is my friend.he teach me forex when i am 15 years old.he teach me what is forex and how to trade forex.he also give me a demo account for trade.thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use the internet and forum to learn anything about forex.
    from basic knowledge, trading strategy, fundamental and anything else that i need to trade forex.
    until now, i am still searching for the information about forex and i want to be a professional trader.. hope i can make profit in forex.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    I use trading techniques that are not directly taught by kang gun through a forum. there we were taught how to identify trends and direction of price movement limits on the price movement also teaches how we open a position with low risk

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    who was your forex teacher ?
    First I get forex from friends and I try to find the rest of the Internet to deepen in detail about forex and as a result it was very helpful to me in the trade even though there is a gap - a gap mistake in trading me ...

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    it also became my learning process, from the internet I get a lot of lessons. because there are many sites that provide a wealth of information about forex, so it is without a teacher even if I had no difficulty in learning, and learning is best in my opinion adalam in forums like that, because there are many members who share their lessons and experiences.

Junior Member Lalit is an unknown quantity at this point Lalit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a friend of mine introduced about forex to me. he used to say its amazing, you get to earn a lot in the forum. you just have to spend some time in earning bonus and practice using the demo trading software. and when you earn a sufficient account balance invest it in the right areas and earn a good profit. till now he is the one more experienced and he is my teacher in the forex

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    I am learning forex trading myself and no one helped me, that help is friends on this forum because a lot of friends who shared strategy and I can learn from it to develop my trade better
    I think most of the trader learning themself. I am also learning by myself. And all time i get help from internet. I think internet can be good mentor for every trader who have no more knowledge about this business.

Junior Member abasaya is an unknown quantity at this point abasaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At firs on of my friend taught me how to open and close a trade. Then I was blind. I was searching about forex over net. I found it. Google made easy learning forex for me. Some You tube video also helped me. still now I search about forex on google to learn more. But it is difficult than face to face learning.

Junior Member cemplok is an unknown quantity at this point cemplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learned a lot from following the broker program2 like this forum
    because there are many lessons that we can from here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 653 of 704 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 651 652 653 654 655 663 703 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)