+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 704 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 701 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex training with self-taught. I always read books and articles about Forex, available on the internet, so I try a theory or strategy that can demo account, it's always different every strategy I receive from others to make a perfect strategy and profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi everybody,
    My eacher is the books and videos that I learn forex
    a successful trader is one who does not rely on each other and uses its own analysis
    but some time teacher ki zroorat parti hai apko ku k acha trader bnny k lea achy teacher ki zroorat hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basically in my first teacher is my friend, i heard hare are more probability to earn and its dependable business for us. so i started learning and my friend help me for start forex trade, then I get help for google and forex factory. now i am more experienced for trade and earn regular.

Member MOhd. Ashiqur Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point MOhd. Ashiqur Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i heard about this business from one of my friend who is a good trader and also a good investor.he taught me the business first,and there is a elder brother of mine who also teach me .then getting my basic idea from them i brows into different website of forex and gather my knowledge

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not say who my main teacher in the world of forex. I learned from a lot of writing experience of the practitioner forex through their site, and more importantly I learned a lot from the traders who join in this great forum. But for me, the best teacher is experience that my own trading

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also had the same experience, because I learned just from forex forum. so that became my teacher is a member of the forex forum. because a lot of forum members who share their knowledge and experience they have. so it is also very helpful to me in learning and improve my skills, so far there is no difficulty that I feel in the learning process.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zein View Post
    i here is begginer i know forex from my father and i want to more understand about forex. and my best teacher is my brother and my sister they alway with me when i study
    Glad to hear that almost your families become trader bro, from your father, sister and brother. I think your brother and sister really serious to teach you how to become good trader and have a nice income. You are very luck to have trader's family, yet i am alone trader in my family. Very envious for that, but never mind.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have forex teacher and just use this forum to gain knowledge about forex ..
    I was very fortunate to join this forum because I can also use some of the trading system have been distributed in this forum for free

Member zein is an unknown quantity at this point zein's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i here is begginer i know forex from my father and i want to more understand about forex. and my best teacher is my brother and my sister they alway with me when i study

Junior Member viana is on a distinguished road viana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not have a private teacher or mentor, i just learned forex trading with self-taught. and also i always visited forum and it become my habit till now
    and i guess, here is, my forex mentor or teacher are all members forum, because i got many good knowledge as my best education and also i can share with each others

+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 704 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)