+ Reply to Thread
Page 644 of 704 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 642 643 644 645 646 654 694 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member moshiur is an unknown quantity at this point moshiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The primary fx educator is usually a community in this way community. i'm sure in relation to fx very first time that within a arabian community. when i aluminum study subsequently due to the fact 3 yers i'm sure. in addition to when i complete a beneficial expertise in addition to beneficial practical knowledge at this time there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was presented by a buddy he was reffrer for me so he educate me everything that was neccassary to business at that some time to in six several weeks i understand everything that allows he later on and i become able to trade at my one really.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bdihman is an unknown quantity at this point bdihman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Md. Harun is my forex teacher.

Senior Member moshiur is an unknown quantity at this point moshiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i definitely not operate the fx educator, this fx educator ought to work with use many of the dollars to help make it possible for those to coaching you around the fx, well, i will not would prefer to operate the educator to train everyone, although io include locating many webpage with finding out in this way community and as well finding out thout the online world web page of which giving unengaged to many.

Member Ragiel4 is an unknown quantity at this point Ragiel4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think all of that teaching me for forex. stems from the search for online business over the Internet and get forex, seek knowledge through the internet and get the ebook and some techniques through yutube. so i think all of that teaching me, and that's all it costs to pay only an Internet connection and electricity only.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera koi forex tacher nhi ta oor na hy..lakin teacher new bies k ley hona chahwey...i mena to say k agr new bnda field me ajy to usko kafi problms hoti hy esly usko teacher ke zrurt hoti hy...

Senior Member real pips is an unknown quantity at this point real pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first teacher as in my mind, he is my friend at university. he trade well and can make much money in trading. His income from forex is 2000 $ monthly, he made me feel it is attractive with forex trading.

Member pish is on a distinguished road pish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was my own teacher most of the things that I know I tought myself.
    I have been able to serach over the internet and so many other places and most people dont understand everything that they see on the platform they can learn from the internet

Banned shakher is an unknown quantity at this point shakher's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone here somehow knew about forex from someone, and learnt forex from somebody. I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned. I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where I have learned.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend. My teacher is a native of kediri romadonic agus Indonesia. in analyzing market analysis he use the candle and use a line called the line of TO, BP candle, candle RT, TO range. besides it's still a lot of friends who give each other input to be successful trader.
    I am very respectful...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 644 of 704 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 642 643 644 645 646 654 694 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)