+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 704 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 644 684 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    to learn something we did have to sacrifice a lot of time and thought, to achieve much success perestasi and tradintg especially in forex, many ways and the analysis that we must understand ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nahidahasan is an unknown quantity at this point nahidahasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned Forex from a forex website of Bangladesh. Very great website. They teach about analysis and also some techniques about Forex. If you can read Bangla then you can go to www.bdpips.com/school

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lipop is an unknown quantity at this point lipop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your main Forex teacher? 1- one person in course( free or paid?) 2-e-books 3-YouTube and videos 4- books 5- learning site 6- forum 7-

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    is indeed the best teacher in playing forex is one of our own experience, even though we do not close our ears from the advice of others who have lsebih first understand forex ..

Member sigu001 is an unknown quantity at this point sigu001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i am a student and i agree to do forex and I was introduced by a friend he was raffrrer for me so he teach me everything that was necessary to trade at all the time and he help me to learn in all the time so that i can able to trade.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no teacher of trading.with my experience of Forex trading, a trader can only limit his risk, he can not eliminates the risk, If a trader eliminates the risk of trading, then the trader is not trading at all again.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was introduced by my a friend. He refer me to open a forum account and help to open a forex demo account and open a real account. He help me about forex trading and he teach me how can I trade in forex market.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didn't know about forex . One day I knew that one of my friend do this trade. Then he started to help me . And he teach me everything that was neccassary to trade at that time and in six months i learn everything that helps he in future and i become able to trde at my own. Thanks ..

Member migntv is an unknown quantity at this point migntv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a friend who introduced me reffrer neccassary me in business for six months to learn all the time and everything that helps you in the future as I can oen trde me.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    me in recognizing forex from my friend and explained what it was and the introduction of forex trading is therefore also with the explanation I was trying to find a science-related and forex and until now I am still studying science despite forex losses several times

+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 704 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 644 684 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)