+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 704 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member rahim is an unknown quantity at this point rahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Instant F Profits online course by Ki shore M was really born through the a lot of years of live trading seminars which Ki shore M, a former hedge fund manager, has been giving in various corners of the world, from Singapore, through Hon Kong and London, to the US. He is in this firm for more than eight years and his methods are tested and proved all this year. He is conducting workshops and seminars for students from all over the world. Among the proved approaches is Instant F profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    my Forex master is a professional trader for more than 6 years now and he has online academy for learning Forex for free, he is great one and i have learned much from him, i consider him one of the best Forex traders in the world
    you are very fortunate to have an excellent teacher in forex trading, because it will help your learning process. dengna help teachers I am sure you will be able to learn better, because of course you'd know which teachers are supposed to know the forex business, so it will be easier for you to trade forex. I do not think many traders have the opportunity to learn as you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my Forex master is a professional trader for more than 6 years now and he has online academy for learning Forex for free, he is great one and i have learned much from him, i consider him one of the best Forex traders in the world

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    My teacher in the learning process is the internet. I can get what is the need in my learning process through the internet. mainly from forex forum, I get all the knowledge about this forex business easily. so I always get through the process of learning is good in forex forums, forex forum because it is in a lot of members who share their knowledge and experience, and it really helped me in the learning process.

Senior Member mmm is an unknown quantity at this point mmm's Avatar
    Thanks
    my teacher in Forex is the only books but sometimes you rely on video
    And then apply what you have learned on a demo account and now I'm still working on a demo account in order to open a real account in order to work on this account

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wulandari View Post
    my forex teacher is online forum like this one, found this forum is really great gift for me, because i can learning about forex for free, and get more bonus posting as trade capital
    you are very true, we have many ways to learn and study about forex. in the forex forum many people share and discuss with each other , there are many others learn forex from their relatives in any way possible but it also helps us become more mature

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have an actual teacher. But I love to read forums and I read about other members strategies and opinion and that's how I realize that I can make money also if I only going to follow those who are making money and I was right. The more I trade using other strategies the more I make profit. So far this month four of my account in intaforex make money. I can't say I can do it again next month but for me as long I'm making profit every three months I'm already happy. I don't want to make a bad decision that's why I prefer to trade long term.

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    firstly my teacher of forex :John_J_Murphy_-_Technical_Analysis_Of_The_Financial_Markets;bulli sh patern;bearish pattern;and a lot of forum forex
    and read of internet the basic of forex(mistake of trade-how to be a proffesionel trader-basic for newbie;ect)

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne to internet se hi sab kuch seekha hai,
    mujhe aaj tak kisi ne bhi aik lafz nai samjhaya, boht si videos download kr ke dekhe, boht books parhin.
    boht time spend kia tabhi ja kr kuch samjh aya

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    If a trader have enough knowledge about the Forex trading then he must be get success in the Forex trading. As everyone knows that Forex is a technical and complicated business and there is a need of enough knowledge in the Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 704 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)