+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 704 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 629 669 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member sana_iiml is on a distinguished road sana_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teacher is my friends and he continue trading in forex last two years and having good experience. I always try to understand about forex from my friend and he also very much helpful. I hope i can help long time from my friend and when i face any problem he can solve this problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually.. I dont have any... From Internet I learned All about forex .. because when I started forex and where I live, you could have hardly found anyone who knew how to trade in this market back then.. this is why I chose Internet as my teacher.. And I think if you new how to utilize Internet properly then you will ever need anyone in your side to learn this business..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member jazzysports is an unknown quantity at this point jazzysports's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai meri entry facebook pe mere ek friend ke through hui hai aur osi din se mai forex trading seekny ke chakar mai hoon but mujhy kuch zeyada kambi nahyi meli ab tak q k yahan sekany waly bataty nahi hain ke trading kaisi karni hai aur trading mai kia kia karna hota hai.buhat he kam log hoty hain jinho ne kuch seeka hota hai aur wo dosron ko sekaty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the forex business my teacher in my big brother who is teach me about this business and he teach me basic of this business and now i am the member of this business and i make the better profit from here and i think it is the best way to earn the money

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    i harbour't any forex teacher because spell i first get message virtually forex via online i examine it only online and google can aid me lot and than i get any acceptable diary some forex than after learning way one day i initiate forex forum bharat entropy and i believe this is my realistic pedagogue because flush now my document run with it !!.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex teacher is my big brother who is teach me about this business and he tell me the basic about this business and tell that it is very risky business but very rewarding business so i do this business and make the better profit from here

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex teacher is my computer and internet connection. first time i heard about forex while reading an online newspaper. then i google up about this and downloaded various basic resources on it. i have learned lots about it from different websites and forum. later i have attended in some online seminars. so Internet really contributes a lot behind my success in forex career.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been trading in the forex maket for long time but i don't have any teacher here, i learn about forex trading by myself. I join some forex forum to get more knowledge about this job, besides i learn in books.

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex teacher is this forum.i am learning from this forum and doing demo practice.i have not real teacher for learn forex trade business.we can learn forex from some forex learning website and this forum.here have many many forex learning topics.

Senior Member levy is an unknown quantity at this point levy's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trading is fully depends on you.After getting train you have to practice yourself.And I think owns experience is the best teacher for learning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 704 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 629 669 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)