+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 704 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 663 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member riana tri wulandari is an unknown quantity at this point riana tri wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me forex business is promising, so I take pains to brelajar forex, from friends sites and forex forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nabeel is an unknown quantity at this point nabeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex teacher is the only who can be a good and i think we should must be good if we were pay much attention and in start my friend is my teacher

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera forex teacher aur koi nahi hai siwaay internet k mera teacher sirf aur sirf open source hai jo internet hai main ne different web sites pe searching ker k trading k baray main knowledge haasil kia hai aur trade lagana seekha hai is k elawa main ne sirf khud practice hi ki hai ...

Member monty008 is an unknown quantity at this point monty008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Md. Anuarul Azam is my Forex teacher. He is my elder brother. I had seen him working here 6 month ago and I liked it very much. Then he had given me it's basic knowledge.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just taught myself by reading many books and e-books on the internet, I do not have a tutor to teach me but not my problem does not have to cost you to learn everything except the cost of my loss in this market with this I have a lot of learn about forex market

Member relo is an unknown quantity at this point relo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex teacher is my friend and in the first he gave me instructions about this and i think this will be best for us and we can got much and this will be good for us

Banned usman786 is on a distinguished road usman786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maine Forex trading ke bare mein apne aik humsaye se malomat hasil ki aur baki bhot kuch maine internet per forum aur videos books ke zarye se shikha aur forex trading ki malomat hasil ki.

Member koboicapcuss is an unknown quantity at this point koboicapcuss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was a teacher forex forum here I learned many things and one of my best teacher is lose, with the internet now it is easy to learn forex we do not need a lot of money to pay teachers forex. as a master forex will not charge for their knowledge.

Banned mood01 is an unknown quantity at this point mood01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Trading on the other hand is more convenient in the sense that it is an extremely profitable investment opportunity given the right expert adviser, to advise your trade and supply your signals, generally to guide you. Forextrading offers a number of benefits. Forex trading books -- When you have a free Saturday afternoon take a trip to your local bookstore and look around at some of the Forex books that are available. Forex trading presents a trader a lot of opportunities for profit. Forex trading is all about getting the odds in your favor to reduce rsik and increase reward. The simple tip below is ignored by most traders - yet if you include it in your trading plan, will see your risk decrease and profits increase and that's what all traders want! Most novice traders don t use this tip and lose. Forex trading websites -- There are many, many Forex trading websites for you to choose from. Forex Trading signals are selling and buying recommendations given by any third party. Forex Trading books, ranging from the most basic to the most advance, are accessible on line or at any bookstore around the corner. Forex trading signals tells you when to buy and when to sell in order to make good profits. CurrencyTrading is a concept that relates to the financial foreign market.

FOREX market is a gigantic global exchange where diverse currencies are being traded. It is known to be the biggest financial market in the world which is not governed by the rules of any country that participates in currency trading. Forexmarket was initially opened for the banks, commercial institutions and rich borrowers only, since 1997 it is opened for the rampant public. Market deals amidst the trade of currencies. Forex market is huge something like $3 trillion get transacted in the global currency markets daily. Forex market is growing faster and faster than any other market in the world. Many latest tools have also evolved for the forex market. forex Market -- Trading Tips and Strategies. With the Forex market readily accessible on your home computer, more and more individuals are looking at Forex trading as an excellent option to diversify their overall investment portfolio. CEO Shamus Bradley has explained that the ability of a trader to succeed in FOREX market depends upon the total understanding of how currency trading is being performed. Currency education is necessary in the development of effective market trading system.

Junior Member omar0808 is an unknown quantity at this point omar0808's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First time a heard forex was from a friend, how actually throw the idea as a joke, I wandered what forex mean, I googled it, next I find my self in a teaching course online, and time to time searching for more videos about it, and about people who change there life with it ( in a good ways and a bad ways ).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 704 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 663 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)