+ Reply to Thread
Page 609 of 704 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 607 608 609 610 611 619 659 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's better if you have a teacher. Or at least if you have a group of friends who can support each other. Even if there are none, you can still make your experience as your teacher. Review all your trades and try to learn more from that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe internet is possibly one of the best teacher for forex learning. from internet we could connect world wide skilled trader. so we will simply get lot of data concerning this business from them. thus i believe there are without any want teacher while not internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    teacher or where I was studying forex forum. because it's in my forex forum easily gain knowledge of the forex business. and from the beginning I knew this forex business, I get a lot of lessons from forex forums and forex forum of members who share their experiences and knowledge. it really helped me in the learning process. Therefore I think the forum is a good teacher for my learning process.

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi to all . maira forex trader main hla aur aakhare teacher mara dost hai jis nay forex say mujha introduce kerwaya. he teaches me trading told me each and every thing about forex . and is still tellig me about trading . i am very thankfull to him

Senior Member defacerious is an unknown quantity at this point defacerious's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex no body is my teacher as i actually have traded for terribly long on equity markets thus i'd been terribly abundant clear relating to the basic concepts just a few my friends refer me this forum and that i taken stock in disscussions that helped me lot to firmly recognize each issue regarding forex

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    I started learning my Forex trading from my own mentor who has been trading more than 10 years. I believed that good mentor speeds up the learning process as the mentor can make himself personally available to answer our questions. mentor too can provide us strategies that will reduce our chance of failure.

Member trina7 is on a distinguished road trina7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i heard about forex from one of my friends. but he does not know how to trade it. then my another friend tell me about this forum and i joined here. after joining here i have learned many things about forex and also from other websites over internet. now i think forex is like a bless for me. i can fulfill my dream through forex only.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often use books on the internet and using video on forex trading strategies. it's just that I have trouble finding a suitable trading video with my trading style. therefore I really hope that someday I'll find a video trading for longterm style

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different time i learn about forex from different person.It is helped me so much.First i learn about forex from one famous institute.Then i learn about forex from several person.

Senior Member ujogi is an unknown quantity at this point ujogi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    mera class fellow hai jis nay mujhay is pay work karna sikhaia wo is pay kafi arsay say work kar raha hai or usi nay mujhay kaha k main is ko join karo or is pay work kar k faida hasil karo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 609 of 704 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 607 608 609 610 611 619 659 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)