+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 704 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member ramix is an unknown quantity at this point ramix's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no Forex teacher. i was learn from Google and many kinds of Forex books. If i face any problem i saw many video tutorial in you tube and many Facebook groups. actually i have no teacher in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    my own brother was my forex teacher before i could even gain some courage and after sometime i began to gain more courage and then went back in to the market alone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member toneway is an unknown quantity at this point toneway's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ki learnien buhat jarori hoti hai or is ki learning main ne forex forum se hi hasil ki hai jis se mujhy is ka sara knowledge gain huwa hai or yehi forum hi mera teacher bhi hai or main ne is ki practice demo account men ki hai.

Member hassan1989 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn forex from internet. I always study some articles and books about forex. I try a apply strategy that I can in the demo account, I always modify every strategy for learn forex market.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    find a tutor trading, very difficult, and forex business in my area are not much known to the public. Fortunately, the Internet is widely available what I need. I download a video tutorial on youtube trading. and I find a lot of forex articles written by those professionals. I feel indebted to them.

Senior Member quine is an unknown quantity at this point quine's Avatar
    Thanks
    the success of any company, regardless of teachers who manage to studies and research needed for teachers and models and tagged lemon analysis and Forex trading tutor. If you have a teacher on teachers without Forex Forex trading without success for someone who doesn't mind, and then all of us can learn to study the needs of Forex trading.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me my forex teacher happen to be a very good uncle who take much of his time to put me through the learning process and give me the very best time to practice with him in the demo account for a very long time and now am okay

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed with the Internet will allow us to study the process. because we can easily get the knowledge from the internet. or it could be by joining the forex forum. I think it is a very good way of learning. I'm sure a lot of traders who do not have a teacher for the learning process, but they still get through a good learning process. because I am also one of the traders who learned a lot from the internet.

Senior Member audibmw is an unknown quantity at this point audibmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i was introduced by a friend he was reffrer for me so he thatch me everything that was necessary to trade at that second and in six months i hear everything that helps he in here after and i metamorphose healthy to trade at my open.

Senior Member pmomaw is an unknown quantity at this point pmomaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe we can learn about forex trading, many source we can find on internet, for the samples i getting more of knowlegdes the forex trading in the youtube, i can more understand with video tutorials really !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 704 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)