+ Reply to Thread
Page 563 of 704 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 561 562 563 564 565 573 613 663 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member nurularifin is an unknown quantity at this point nurularifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know forex from a friend in cyberspace, and I learned a lot from the group online and e-book that I got from forex group. I paid online training. they are enough to help me in understanding the forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hardyg is an unknown quantity at this point hardyg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alihn View Post
    actually my friend have told to me about forex and primary tips got from him then i search in website and get various tips from the sites and most of the tips i get from e books and forum.
    i do the same with you. my friend just teach me the basic of forex trading and i learn more by myself from internet also. i dont have money to learn in any course or any forex trading school

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Saimun Ahamed is an unknown quantity at this point Saimun Ahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya brother I have alos a Forex treacher.I learn about Forex from my big brother.he is great Forex trader in Bangladesh.He help me by learn more.Thanks to share.

Banned to_be_number_one is on a distinguished road to_be_number_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes bro, i am also haven't any online teacher in forex trading. But i can learn a lot of knowledges from forum, and other online resourcements which are really helpful for me. I believe more learning then more benefits we can earn here.

Banned alihn is an unknown quantity at this point alihn's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually my friend have told to me about forex and primary tips got from him then i search in website and get various tips from the sites and most of the tips i get from e books and forum.

Senior Member timlo is an unknown quantity at this point timlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no teacher,learning by self from information in website,this forum,and from share any trader, the fisrt learning is hard but with need seriously learning is very interest to know forex.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Har ek trader alag alag place se knowledge ko gain karte hai, main manta hoon, agar kahi se bhi knowledge gain kare, to humko ushi ko apna teacher maan lena chahiye, sikhne ke liye sikhane wale ka hona bahut jaruri hota hai.
    yes ,if we do not have a teacher in forex then it will very difficult for us to learn about forex .if we do not have teacher then we have to search by our self and collect the material on internet about forex.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have a teacher, I am self-taught, I learned from the experience, so I do trial and error. if I was patient and did not give up, then I will be able to survive in this business. I believe successful traders have a lot of experience trading

Banned fxpiper is an unknown quantity at this point fxpiper's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no Forex teacher. i was learn from Google and many kinds of Forex books. If i face any problem i saw many video tutorial in you tube and many Facebook groups. actually i have no teacher in Forex.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    best teachers for success in forex trading business is our own knowledge and experience, with the knowledge and experience we are able to manage the trade so well, so that each of us do the trade will benefit, from the knowledge and experience that we can get from various places, such as reading books and visiting internet sites that contain about trading forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 563 of 704 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 561 562 563 564 565 573 613 663 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)