+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 704 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have forex teacher in this business because in this case it is probably better to create a good profit even though without the use of and guided by teachers who may be said to myself I just did this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend was my forex teacher and he still is, because i still ask him about my trading problems and confusions. We discuss many strategies and make plans according to market movement. He also informs me about important news releases.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex teacher whi hai humara jo hume isme laya hai jo hume iska besic knowledge dia hai mera to forex teacher me ek dost hai jo delhi me hi rahta hai usne hi mughe iske baren pataya wo bahut hi badiya hai , usne mughe pahle forex me laya phir iske baren me sab kuch mughe batya .

Member kutaur is an unknown quantity at this point kutaur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I and my partner Read, Study tips for visitors to the door of the community of the lake nor, the pronoun is not necessary that the door to the edition of the Book of from the bark of many it seems that only one man and I feel he lead me to all the assembly of the people of our Promo arrows learned a colt, the course aims at the same time.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sahezad View Post
    bhi mujhy Forex business btanay wala mera aik dost raheel ameer tha jis nay mujhy Forex business k baray may btaya main nay pahelay bhoot online kaam keya hain lekin mujhy un may itna profit nahin milta tha jitna mujhy Forex business may mila jab main nay Forex business start keya to main hairaan ho geya k Forex itna profit bhe day sakta hy,so i love Forex trading.
    mera bhi kuch aisa hi hai mughe iss bussiness ke barne me mera ek dost ne hi mughe bataya hai mai bhi iss bussiness bahut hi ache se kaam karna chahta hun mai chahta hun ki iss bussiness me kaam karke mai bahut sara pisa kama lun aur apni life set kar lun

Banned naseeforex is an unknown quantity at this point naseeforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma bas is ka bar ma sona tha mara dost is ma km kart tha is ma ma na b tring ke or jam moj lag ka a is ma kam kar sakt ho to ma na is ma damo ackot ma tring ke or jab moj is ka bar ma sab pat cal ga to is ma ma invst ke

Senior Member nayyara is an unknown quantity at this point nayyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have forex teacher ..
    I use this forum to learn about forex ..this forum gives a lot of knowledge about forex trading, I had opportunity to test several trading system at this forum for free ..
    this forum is the best place to learn ..

Member shdajnwa is an unknown quantity at this point shdajnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I taught in the world tradng is the first time my friend and I worked together then add olmu by browsing and the following the existing groups in the facebooks so my learning would become easiers with the presence of those resources so it will be easier to analyze market movements !

Junior Member sahezad is an unknown quantity at this point sahezad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi mujhy Forex business btanay wala mera aik dost raheel ameer tha jis nay mujhy Forex business k baray may btaya main nay pahelay bhoot online kaam keya hain lekin mujhy un may itna profit nahin milta tha jitna mujhy Forex business may mila jab main nay Forex business start keya to main hairaan ho geya k Forex itna profit bhe day sakta hy,so i love Forex trading.

Senior Member mohamedgaber8686 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedgaber8686's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had my account in the company and was Account Manager is to was teaches the Forex
    Dear friends I owned a large number of friends explain to me Forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 704 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)