+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 704 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned naseeb12 is an unknown quantity at this point naseeb12's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ma kam to ma na apna farnsd sa ceha ha is ma boht pasa ha ma is ma boht adar tring ke ha fiorex ak acha kam ha is ma oht pasa ap is a gar ma bath kar kam kar sakt ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kalam1234 is an unknown quantity at this point kalam1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had created the conversation together with the friends in the online community regarding the signs and strategies as well as programs which are employed, report and measure the effects jointly. We also mastered a whole lot in the mature person in a variety of forex message boards. online community is an excellent position to get the newest and genuine information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jama4206 is an unknown quantity at this point jama4206's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learn forex trading from my friend who s professuional trader he tell me about forex tradering and i agree to learn from him so then i open real account and start trading and get good profit in some days he is very happyto see my growth.

Senior Member Micheiya is an unknown quantity at this point Micheiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I start that introduces and teaches forex is my friend, but my friend used to teach the general course, the rest I taught myself by self-taught, and the methods I use when even this is different from the method taught by my friend first, because I think every trader has characteristics and its own way to make a profit,

Senior Member tayebawey is an unknown quantity at this point tayebawey's Avatar
    egypt-ainshams-kafrelshorafa-st.13ahmad badawey-cegal
    Thanks
    The forex trading in the major currencies and therefore if you look at the direct currency trading in it the following confined between currencies of the country, whose economy is very high and is committed to the U.S. dollar and the euro and the pound sterling and the Australian dollar and the Japanese yen

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by buxpir View Post
    Forex me mera teacher who he jis nay mujay forex trading karna sekai our who bohet he achay insan he is jesa insan mujay is puri world me nazar nahi atta is lay kay is nay mujay boht zida learn karia he.
    Forex is self learning markets. The teacher is the markets and the charts are the classes. If you are daily looking at the past cahrts M1 and the M15 then you are doing classes daily and learning a lot which will help you into becoming a Forex trader one day
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually it had been a mixed expertise on behalf of me. I had forex teacher who wont to teach me on-line. and I conjointly watched many videos over the web associated with trading. The factor that I ignored on was reading books however i feel I adopted each factor else different that this. the educational a part of trading is usually in method even though you've got expertise of a hundred years in trading.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me mera teacher who he jis nay mujay forex trading karna sekai our who bohet he achay insan he is jesa insan mujay is puri world me nazar nahi atta is lay kay is nay mujay boht zida learn karia he.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first teacher in my trading is internet because i can ask everything that i dont know in forex
    trading so i can make my trading account always profitable and far from margin call in my trading account.

Senior Member maxpine is on a distinguished road maxpine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i never tried to learn forex from any kind of teacher or institution.I hired no teacher for forex learning i just learn forex with my passion and hard work on using internet.I daily spend about 12-15 hours to learn forex and every single point i learn i practice that in demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 704 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)