+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 704 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu just Google ko hi apna teacher manta ho kiyo ka mujhe Forex ki basics knowledge ka stuff jo mila tha wo Google sa hi tha is liya main Google ko sara card it data ho ka wohi mara teacher ha forex main .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont have the forex teacher , and i am learning all from the internet and major from this forum.I am also reading out the ebooks for some techniques and that proves very useful for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nayyara is an unknown quantity at this point nayyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just use this forum to get a lot of knowledge about forex trading ...
    many traders have been distributed systems and their trading experience on this forum ..
    I really like indian MT5 forum ..

Senior Member MohammadZahidIqbal is an unknown quantity at this point MohammadZahidIqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    iss k bary main ny bas kisi sy itna hi seekha hy k main ny kisi sy online job k bary main pusha to us ny is k bary main bta dia is tarh mujy is k ary main pata vhal gia aour main ny trading shoruu kar dy aor main seekhta chla gia aour is k deemo haasil karta chla gia aor experience haasil hota chala gia.

Senior Member Md.Moznu Ahmmed is on a distinguished road Md.Moznu Ahmmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have known about forex from many persons but i have learn it with my own efforts.i think everyone can learn forex with his own willing power.If you take help from the books,articles,review page then you can learn it.I can not but mention one person who has taught me many things of forex market who is my favorite limon uncle.

Senior Member Evening4X is an unknown quantity at this point Evening4X's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex teacher was my elder brother who involved with forex in about 2 and 1/2 years. he tech me almost every thing about forex like how to dealing in market, how to make analysis every thing.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    The forex teacher that i love to have in forex is someone that knows orex basics. My friend had this knowledge before me so he gave me a lot of teachings about forex currency exchange trading business.
    Patience is Key.

Member orko is an unknown quantity at this point orko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have already training from intraforexbd. They train-up and learning their student friendly and create a account with cabinet. So instaforex is my forex teacher.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zaid147 View Post
    my friend ismy teacher to learn forex.he teach me about forex and trading though forex.i am very thankful to my friend for this kindness.now i am also a teacher and expalin my students how to earn huge profit on forex exchange market
    must learn forex trading from forex demo accounts and forex forums of related websites and then you are Able to understand then you find that you will keep in your mind so it is one of the best way to learn.

Senior Member zaid147 is on a distinguished road zaid147's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend ismy teacher to learn forex.he teach me about forex and trading though forex.i am very thankful to my friend for this kindness.now i am also a teacher and expalin my students how to earn huge profit on forex exchange market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 704 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)