+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 704 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,047 Times in 1,819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn Forex business from my office friend who is doing this business approximately about 10 years who encourages me to do Forex business, who gave me basic knowledge of Forex as well as suggest me to join this Forum that is very helping and provide opportunity to every new trader to learn Forex business and can start their Forex business. My office friend tell me all about Forex business free of cost he does demand any penny in return of to give the Forex knowledge. Now i am utilizing its knowledge as well as enhancing my knowledge also from other sources also that provide the Forex knowledge. We try to get knowledge from every resources and always try to get your knowledge up-to date and keep enhancing your knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sonafi For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), Chemistry (2018-12-04), danish555 (2018-11-26), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26), Younas007 (2018-11-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the traders get the proper learning from the experienced traders or from the teachers , i select doctor zia , for the learning of this business , he was my first teacher , he have good experience of coaching the students , many students are getting the good learning of this business and earning huge profit from the market , he coach the students on line and charge suitable fee from the students .

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26), Younas007 (2018-11-26)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first one of my friends who was a good trader I studied forex for my friend but he was not a good teacher then I analyzed the internet and read about forex related books then I learned more about forex trading and I made a demo account and practiced more right now I am a good trader and I have a lot of experience about forex trading. and I learned by myself when trading and understanding all of this I made many good trading ideas that can help me make the best of the best in forex trading and make the same understanding.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned forex from a friend who was first involved in the forex business. later, I also learned a lot from senior members of various forex forums. and here, I also learned a lot from fellow traders. and basically I heard forex from my friend, but he couldn't teach me about it. Then I got help from the internet where I could understand everything about forex. First I trade a demo account but I can't make a profit on my demo account. Now I trade well and become a good trader. but now I learn from the existing forum

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a person who is currently a teacher for forex trading, but I have one forex trading expert with the web that facilitates me to get the most content needed to trade forex. in a dedicated forum like this and mt5 it helps me a lot of additional and additional learning by discussing with various traders. and basically I heard forex from my brother but he couldn't teach me about it. Then I got help from the internet where I could understand everything about forex. First I trade creating a demo account but I can't make a profit on my demo account. in error now I trade well and become a good trader.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we will not be able to succeed in forex trading without a teacher, because the teacher is needed to learn. but now we don't need the teacher directly we can learn forex from the teacher in this way we can learn to ask and express opinions. and the main difference between young and old is experience. So we can learn a lot from our own experiences and from others. If someone has made a few mistakes and taken the lesson so that it will be free of charge for us to listen to them. is one of the main objectives of this forum.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the success of each company, regardless of the teacher managing the study and research needed for the teacher and the lemon-tagged model and analysis tag and Forex trading tutor. If you have a teacher about a teacher without Forex Forex trading without success for someone who doesn't mind, and then we can all learn to study the needs of Forex trading. and I don't have a Forex teacher. I learned from Google and various types of Forex books. If I face a problem, I see a lot of tutorial videos in your tube and many Facebook groups. actually I don't have a teacher on Forex.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to say that my best friend introduced me to this field and he told me about forex trading business forums, so that's why my first teacher was my friend and the second was senior experience written in this world of big forums and Really to say Forex teachers I am my Demo account that the broker gave me to practice forex trading. After this I took an assistant from senior Forex traders and sought guidance from them. Now I can get some benefits from Forex trading.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex teacher is sanket bele who told me about forex and its advantages, in telling me to sit in forex and i am becoming a little perfect in trading and starting to make money in online business in trading on forex and in fact it is possible to be successful in forex trading without a teacher, infact most of the traders who started forex trading in the early days when it was not popular forex trading to become successful in forex trading without a teacher

Senior Member NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 1,199 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn forex with a self-taught. I always read articles and books about forex available on the internet then I try a theory or strategy that I can in the demo account, I always modify every strategy that I get from others to make a perfect and profitable strategy....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 704 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)