+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 704 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a teacher, I study on the internet, download ebooks and study in forums. We must earn enough money from Forex trading and as we know that it is the best source of income. You can't point your finger at. You must review your plan and help you get clarity. what makes the teacher experience, if we already have enough experience, of course we can achieve success in this business, articles in this business we are asked to discipline in what we have learned

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I first trade creating a demo account but I can't make a profit on my demo account. Every trader must develop his own strategy which is why he must also learn it himself. I like it very much. After that I learned Forex by myself through the internet and forums.
    forums like this are one of the very good teachers among a number of teachers who must be mastered, because in this forum I am sure many experts gathered have mastered this trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first teacher like in my mind, he is my friend at university. he trades well and can make a lot of money in trading. His income from forex is $ 2000 every month, he makes me feel it's interesting with forex trading.
    The main FX educator is usually a community in this way. I am sure in relation to the first time FX in the Arab community. when I studied aluminum then because of the fact 3 years I was sure. other than when I completed useful skills in addition to useful practical knowledge now there.

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,134 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko apna teacher khud he banna hota hai,esme trader ko pehle start se he hard work karna hoga,esme trader jetna jada market me analysis karenga aur knlwedge banayenga uske liye utna he acha hai,esme trader ko demo par har tool ka use karlena chahiye jisme wo ache se perfect market me bannkar kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko time dena jaroori hai.

5. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-21), ah15 (2018-08-28), batool (2018-08-24), danish555 (2018-08-21), FA148P (2018-08-23), Fiya (2018-08-21), FM1881 (2018-08-26), FM2127 (2018-08-29), foziia (2018-08-27), kanita (2018-08-21), kekbad (2018-08-23), Mustansir (2018-08-24), PAK786 (2018-08-27), SA148P (2018-08-25), sakigbest (2018-08-21), SANIASHOAIB (2018-08-23), sarfraz786 (2018-08-21), sufiyan22 (2018-08-22), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-22), zulfiqar5564 (2018-08-23)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a teacher to help me how to trade well, I learn from other traders in the forum but it's not a private teacher. I only learned from expert traders who shared their strategies in the forum but I used a demo account to test the first strategy because some strategies didn't work well for me even though they worked well for other traders. and everyone here somehow knows about forex from someone, and learn forex from someone. I want you all to share here the name of the person who first taught you about the Forex Trading business and where you have learned. I want you all to share here the name of the person who first taught you about the Forex Trading business and where I have learned.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am learning forex trading myself.Now a days lot of books and videos about forex available in internet. Every one easily get information about forex.I think internet can be good mentor for every trader who have no more knowledge about this business.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still I don't have a teacher ... but I have to say that I have teachers of various types ... like forums are our teachers in forex ... comments from senior traders can our teachers, demos also like our new teachers ... all this is Our teacher if we feel and the point where I can learn about Forex is my Forex teacher. My brother once invited me to join this and to get a large amount so I saw him as my Forex teacher. I really respect him because he gave me the opportunity to trade.

Junior Member Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mara forex teacher koi nahi hai aur agar kahny ko hai tho wo hai mary bhaya Demo ka trading sy hi mainy achy sy learn kiya tha aur usky bhad
    hi mai live account mai trading start kiya tha aur agar ap bhi chahty hai tho demo ka account free ban jata hai so try kary isko.......

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad1214 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-01), QamarXulqi (2018-08-01), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhai mera teacher hai usi ne mjhy forex k baarey men btaya or usi ki wajah se mene trading start ki us ne meri kaafi help ki hai isey seekhney men or ub b kerta hai. mera bhai mjhy forex ko smjhney men help kerta rehta hai or ups and downs k barey men btata rehta hai

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have a forex guru because I want to gain knowledge about forex trading myself so I try to find many sites on the internet that provide good information from forex trading and I apply the most important rules when doing trade to improve performance. and For me I do not have a physical forex guru and in india it is very difficult to find a forex tutor. anyway i think it is not necessary really when we have this forum and the overall open source of the internet where we find all the necessary things about learning forex.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 704 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)