+ Reply to Thread
Page 703 of 704 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 701 702 703 704 LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not acquire trading education from a teacher, and whatever i learned was by myself, even in stock trading sometime i have to take loss due to trials and errors - thanks to internet world where i find solution of most of my querries and now i feel quite well-versed with trading world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro i like your question bro jb ma ne start hi ki thi forex trading to ma ne video site se help li thi k terminal ko kese use krte ha sara or k baad,internet pr dost bne jo k mere forex teacher b ha wo mujhe sikhate ha,or sath sathe ma is forum se b bohat knowledge hasil kia ha,or jo mujhe pta chal gaya ga ma is forum se share krta hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far, there is no mentor/teacher for me in forex. I learn forex by myself but it's not big deal because I am the one who
    will determine my successful in forex, not depending on other traders. I could learn from others but my own practice which
    will make me as better trader. It was good if there is someone who could become mentor for me but there is mentor or not,
    it is not reason for me. I can be successful with or without mentor.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    who became my teacher in forex is playing Kang Gun, in an online forum where he explains what needs to be known by the traders. that the analysis is the most important thing before we enter the market while the indicator is only as aids

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    For me I learned from the Internet and e-books, educational videos and I still learn a lot of them
    Not enrolled in any course of education only from the Internet
    I hope everyone is always profitable trading .....
    I am like you too, initially i was guided by my friend but that was just a little and rest i explored over the forums and googled around, fortunately there is quite enough information that can be found about forex and so i hardly needed to get help of any one.

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about was my teacher in Forex was a book and it was very boring to read then i watched videos on the internet to increase my experience in the field of forex trading , then i went to afriend of mine who was a professional

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I learned from the Internet and e-books, educational videos and I still learn a lot of them
    Not enrolled in any course of education only from the Internet
    I hope everyone is always profitable trading .....

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i learn forex just read from the forum, not from the book,ebook,videos or pay some one to teach me about this thing, and so i think all members forum are my mentors, and with them, i can read and get some experiences to develop my trading and also complete the weakness, you know that forum is a good place to get the latest and actual information
    You are great !!!
    This forum is really a good place of learning. Before joining this forum i also study books and many other things. But now i just do demo trading and read the forum posts.
    My Advice to a newbie is the the same route of learning , which is
    1) Study any eBook to know about Forex
    2) Read all posts of the forum to discuss and enhance your knowledge.
    3) Develop your own trading plan and test it in Demo account before Real trading.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Unregistered (1)

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned from forex forum, I had a discussion with my friends at the forum about the indicators and strategies or systems that are used, report and evaluate the results together to get more accurate results. I also learned from the forum to create or modify the indicators to be used in a strategy or trading system.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joget For This Useful Post:

adys (2013-11-28), Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learn forex from a friend who had first engaged the forex business. then, I also learned a lot from the senior member of various forex forums. and here, I also learned a lot from fellow traders.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barkiman For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 703 of 704 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 701 702 703 704 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)