+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 704 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me my first teacher is my friend he gave me principles in forex then gave me books and videos and i read and watched them and all that i find it difficult i ask him to know everything in forex and if there is a better friend to have better knowledge of this forex business and guide us in the learning process, it is a very good thing. because surely we will learn more directed. so we can be guided to learn the things that are important and we need to learn. and I am sure that in the learning process help more friends who are already familiar with this forex business, will accelerate the learning process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Internet is my forex guru. Initially I learned about forex from my friend then I tried to learn about forex from the internet. I learned from various websites and forums. This forum is also very helpful trader. New traders must learn well. and,. I know forex trading from a friend. Then, learn a lot in forex trading forums. The rest of some readings on the internet and books. But there are more roles in the discussion of trade and the guidance of a successful friend in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have anyone as a teacher to trade Forex, but I have an expert in Forex trading, one of which is the Internet which with its help I get most of the information needed to do Forex trading. Inside that Dedicated forums like this and MT5 helped me to learn more by discussing with various traders. and who is not a Forex guru with me. I can read and get some experience to develop my trade and also solve the weakness, you know that forum is a good place to get the latest and actual information. Every trader must develop his own strategy that's why he must also learn it himself.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have the same experience, because I learned only from forex forums. so being my teacher is a member of forex forum. because many forum members share their knowledge and experience. so it also really helps me in learning and improving my skills, so far no difficulty I feel in the learning process. and Basically in my first teacher is my friend I hear rabbits are more likely to get and a reliable business for us. so i started learning and my friend helped me to start forex trading, then i get help for google and forex factory. now I am more experienced to trade and earn regular income.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I took the $ 500 course in my first step in forex and did not get as much info as I expected, so I declared searching the web for your book and video tube and found all the staff I needed for free, and the main teacher I got was all the old forum members, this is a very good teacher that i can, ask and answer and learn and i here is a beginner i know forex from my dad and i want to understand more about forex. and my best teachers are my brothers and sisters, they are always with me when I learn

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a friend of mine introduced about forex to me. He used to say amazing, you can get a lot on the forums. You just have to take the time to earn bonuses and practice using demo trading software. and when you get enough account balance, invest in the right area and earn a good profit. until now he is the more experienced and he is my teacher in forex and it also became my learning process, from the internet i got many lessons. because there are many sites that provide a lot of information about forex, so it is without a teacher even though I have no difficulty in learning, and learn the best I think adalam in such forums, because there are many members who share lessons and experience.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a friend of mine introduced about forex to me. He used to say amazing, you can get a lot on the forums. You just have to take the time to earn bonuses and practice using demo trading software. and when you get enough account balance, invest in the right area and earn a good profit. till now he is more experienced and he is my teacher in forex and i am learning forex trading from the internet and posts are done by people and and take exeperience. someone from my friend also help me learn tading in forex but now i am studying forex. forex just like the stock market. the internet is the most powerful tool for trading forex trading. and you can also take help from other friends.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother is my first Forex guru, He just intimate to me why do not you try to work online, then just with my own stuff I study forex work through online portals and my senior members how to exercise with strategy and market analysis to be reach in I would be grateful to my senior who gave me great things in FOREX and If I memorize history I join forex I see that I have joined in forex broker seminars, until then I have attached myself in forex, but now the internet is just a forex guru-hence the internet business. Always I watch with the latest forex news and practice the indicators provided by the internet and share with forums.

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,475 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera teacher koi bhi nahi bass main jaha say bhi joo kuch bhi mujhy milta hy main apny knowledge kay ezafy kay lye lay laita hun main internet say bhut si websites hyn jin py bhut saa knowledge forex kay bary main hy main onhy search mar kay parta rehta hun oar videos daikhta hun oar achy traders ko follow karta hun jis say mery knowledge main izafa hota rehta hy...
    Try Try Again Never Loss Again And Bright Future Again.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), Mr Law (2018-07-30), Nirzana (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-07-31)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I read your question and have to think long about this question. I can not remember who taught me to trade, because I think most of the trade I'm doing is based on the things I take myself. I know that the best traders are taught by successful traders but I can not claim it really !!! and I have no personal person to learn forex. but I refer many web sit and chat with the best forex traders to know the future market.akhir I open a demo account and practice how to trade in the forex market. I think there are many ways to have good knowledge about the forex market and we do not need some special teachers to learn forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 704 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)