+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 704 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Junior Member maherfx is an unknown quantity at this point maherfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Five years ago, I had learned about a friend's foreign exchange transaction, he promised me to train me but was not interested in him for three months and I discussed with another friend, he guided me one day and then sick now I got knowledge from This forum and practice demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My husband and I learn foreign language and self school. Always understand the books and books associated with foreign exchange so that I can consider using concepts or strategies from the test account is always easy, any strategy of conversion always always let me through some other production perfect and successful strategy. ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learn forex trading by website most of the website are available for learning forex trading and prectiece good on demo account make your good trader. Most of the forex expert are available on website everyone can learn from them free with the help of audio and video clips.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main start main mere dost muje trading ke bare main gide line de the use ne he trading ke bare main bhe batya tha or whi mera teacher hai forex ke trading main us ke bad main ne forex ke trading ko google se bht zida learning kiya tha or aj kal main ek best trader hon forex ke trading main,

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,185 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai jab main aaya tha to tab mera bhi dost tha jisne trading ko sikhaya tha bhai, lekin fir koshish ye kiya ki main khud se trading sikhu bhai, khud se maine yaha par bahut jayda learn kiya hai aur koshish khud hi karna sahi rahta hai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko khud se he market me koshish karna chahiye,trader esme apne aap market me learn karke chalenga to wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko mehnat se he chalna chahiye..

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have traded in the forex market for years and must say that I have leant a lot over the years, but the one way that I have leant the most from is practice, constant practicing in the forex market makes you a better and more experience trader, because you will encounter a lot and in the bid to understand them you will become better.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    firstly i knew the Forex through some Advertising sites and after that i started learn forex within videos from youtube and getting around forex learning sites to how can i trade forex ? and how can i make trades success ? and after that i did opened dome account to learn through it . and forex teach me Patience and lack of greed and not rushing and How to make decisions ?

Junior Member amerikanac is an unknown quantity at this point amerikanac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teacher was one website which for the moment are closed. But that website helps me very much. Owners on the website give a good strategy every day and I earn the good profit with their strategies. For the moment I am watching videos on youtube and looking some new website with everything for forex.

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learn forex trading by website most of the website are available for learning forex trading and prectiece good on demo account. Most of the forex expert are available on website everyone can learn from them free with the help of audio and video clips. .

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market ko mein ne start mein khud learn kiya tha phar mujhy forex trading se mutaliq trader Skype per mila jo mujhy forex trading ko learn karny mein madad de thi jis se mein ne trading ko learn kiya tha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 704 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)