+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 704 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that I don't have any of my Forex teacher, I'm itself my teacher because i have learned Forex trading by myself. I can say that Forex trading sites were my teacher. I learn from my mistakes, Once i made mistakes, I never try to repeat but I try to avoid as far as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we can be a good forex trader without a forex teacher. we can join in Indian forum to learn and gain forex knowledge. Indian forum is one of the best forex forum and always provide more knowledge. Indian forex forum is like forex library for all trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein main toh yeh kahunga ki hud hi karta hoon waise toh sab aaj tak mein toh yeh kahunga ki iss field mein mehnat karte rehna chahiye sabko iss field mein se aaj na toh kal aapko accha paisa milna chalu ho hi jayega bus mehnat karein ismein zordar.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learn the basics knowledge about forex trading is very easy today. Most of the website are available for learning forex trading and proper research tools and techniques about forex trading. Forex expert teach the everyone free with the help of audio and video clips. I also learn forex trading like this email everyone can learn and become good trader.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that I learn forex from this forum. All traders in this forum become my teacher. Actually i really want to have one main teacher to teach me to become a professional trader. But it is hard for me to find a good teacher, a professional and profitable trader to become my forex teacher

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that one of my friend is my forex teacher he told me about the forex trader but ihave learnt the most of things by myself through the web and youtube my dear.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that I do not have forex teacher. I learn forex by myself, i can't pay anyone to teach me this business. I think there are so many sources of forex knowledge in internet, then i think i can learn by myself. I do not need any teacher to teach me, but just learn from my experiences everyday

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that one of my friend introduced me with the forex trading but nobody is my teacher i have learned the forex trading by myself. i have seen tbe video on you tubes and visited so many sites where ihave learned the different things. so you can also learn tbe forex trading as i did.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that i dont have any teacher on my trade, i do learn autodidact and for sure i learn much from this forum but i never remember the thread starter so i dont really know who is my teacher in this forum. I think other member in this forum also have the same experience with me, there are many good thread that we can learn from it but we cannot remember who the starter so we only think this forum are our teacher not the personal

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are bhai mera to koi forex teache hai hi nahi mene khud hi sikha hai isliye me demo account me hi sab sikhata hu muhe forex me bahut hi maza aata hai me hamesha trade karta rahata hu demo account me aur me learn karata hu apane ap hi me sab learn karata hu mujhe koi expert ila hi nahi mene bahut hi search kiya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 704 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)