+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 704 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 648 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A person who is working with forex has a source to how to work with forex,
    Because without guidance you cannot be a good trader,
    My friend was my teacher.he teaches me how to work with forex.
    In my view everyone should have awareness how to work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakir For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of the trader learning themself. I am also learning by myself. And all time i get help from internet. I think internet can be good mentor for every trader who have no more knowledge about this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex uses our knowledge and experience. I also learned a lot from senior members from various Forex forums. and here, I also learned a lot from fellow traders. I think it can't teach you trade because trading is your understanding of the market. Every trader must develop his own strategy, which is why he must also learn it himself. This is a way to make money and develop our careers. So forex is a good way to get money ...

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the learning process, I don't have a teacher, I study on the internet myself. I have never experienced difficulties in the learning process, because I easily gained knowledge about the forex business. even when I was on a forex forum, I found traders who had achieved success, they shared their knowledge and experience, so it was a very good and important lesson for me. and I myself am my forex teacher and I have learned forex in a difficult way and have taken a lot of time and I have always struggled to make a profit in this market and have lost my capital enough time but with experience I have learned to be on the safe side

Trusted Member Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,586 Times in 5,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ne ye achi post start ki ha es se ham ko kafi ek dosrey k barey main pata chaley ga main app ko sahi batata houn k forex trading main main ne kisi se bhi help nahi li thi main ne khud he forex trading ko seekha ha or han main ne es forum se kafi help li ha ager kaha jaye to ye forum mere liye mera ustad ha

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I first learned about forex from advertisements and then tried to find out lessons from the internet. Then I learned about forex trading from the broker's website. Then I joined forex training in our country and joined the forex campaign. But I'm not an expert looking for more lessons, that's why joining this forum. and I learned from forex forums, I discussed with my friends in the forum most of the indicators and strategies or systems used, estimating and assessing the results together to get a lot of results really. I am also scientifically from the forum to make or fulfill the indicator requirements to become victims in the trading strategy or system.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a forex teacher, my friends are on forums like this. I can study and also find capital to trade forex, and to this day I continue to sit on my friends in the forum. But friends who study on their own and ask questions in the forum are not maximal, more leverage if we learn directly with the forex master. and I don't have a forex teacher and I don't have a friend who will give me the forex details. which is why I trade alone and trade with my patients. use low risk and take low profits every day. but I am interested in becoming a forex teacher to help my friends.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a teacher or mentor in forex, maybe I can say if the forex forum is a teacher for me in forex. I learned forex for the first time from the website when I was interesting to try to trade without risking money because there was capital from the welcome bonus. I have wasted a welcome bonus with trading like gambling and then I tried to learn forex from the tutorial website and then I continued to learn from the forex forum when I discovered whether it was possible to get capital from posting bonuses. and mostly self-study through online forums, through atrikel and reading about forex like this, it provides knowledge about free forex there is no teacher who specifically goes home and teaches when we learn to read, learning forex is mostly done alone without a teacher, many people like to write he is a successful trading method and produces so many people can imitate and follow, so I have absolutely no personal teacher just self-taught with self-taught, a lot of material about forex never runs out on the internet.

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, I want to trade a demo account, but I don't want to profit from the mistakes of the first experimental account. at may have good products and good entrepreneurs..
    some help me my friend...

Member HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 711 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear fellow good question forex koi aisa subject nahi hai keh jis kay liye apko kici school mein regular class leni pare ya koi teacher higher kerna pare

is ka total material apko internaet pe mil jae hga jahan say ap jo marzi subject par lain or us kay baray mein knowledge gain ker lain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 704 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)