+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 704 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe his biggest asset is the many mistakes and losses he makes, because, he will learn from that mistake and will not repeat it again. So my sincere suggestion is that no trader should be afraid of losing money. Even if they end up losing money, they have to see the positive side, and improve for the better. basically I heard forex from my brother but he couldn't hijack me near that. Then I got an improvement from the net where I could realize everything that was close to forex. For my post, the transaction made an exhibition, but I can't realize in my accounting now. In error now I craft suitable and change quality dealers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I come to trade forex and get here then I leave all other systems and only use your forex trading to make big profits from forex trading in some time with low capital and that is a very easy system. Forex is an easy way to get money because it doesn't involve you moving from one place to another. With the help of various websites and e-books, you learn Forex and also with various items from other sites and books. There are also many videos that you see and learn from them too and now you also have not learned and increased my knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think businesses need good experience because good experiences build good businesses. if you want a good experience, of course you need a good teacher. So I believe we succeed without a teacher on Forex. There are even more successful traders who learn forex trading from their mentors than successful traders who learn everything automatically. So, I began to think that we must have a good mentor for our learning process here in the forex trading business to pass useless failures and get into success more quickly than others. But, to learn anything by ourselves, can be a good alternative as long as we have goals and motivation for it.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a real teacher. But I like to read forums and I read about the strategies and opinions of other members and that is how I realize that I can make money too if I will only follow those who make money and I am right. The more I trade using other strategies the more I make a profit. So far four months my account at intaforex makes money. I can't say I can do it again next month but for me as long as I make a profit every three months I am happy. I don't want to make bad decisions that's why I prefer to trade long term. When I entered forex trading I didn't know anything about forex trading and at that time I would be able to get information from forex trading by searching and searching. so I don't have a teacher for forex trading. It's better to look for yourself when you remember things in your mind always.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the help of various websites and e-books, I found currency trading and also with various products from other websites and guides. There are also many video clips that I've seen and found from them too and now I don't understand and improve my information. Basically, I have heard about my brother Forex, but he couldn't teach me that. Then I got help from the internet, I can see everything with forex. My first trade has a demo account, but I can't profit on my demo account. I now have good trading errors and become a better trader. So if you want to continue your learning, you can study with this forum more.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a trade teacher. With my experience in Forex trading, a trader can only limit the risk, he cannot eliminate risk, if a trader removes the risk of trading, the trader does not trade at all. Actually I am a student and I agree to do forex and I was introduced by a friend he raffrrer to me so he taught me everything needed to trade all the time and he helped me to study all the time so I could trade.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time and the Internet are my forex teachers. Over time, I learned about forex and pricing action techniques for forex trading, the Internet helps a lot in finding and understanding forex. All my forex friends can only be understood with time that you can't learn in a day or two, so keep learning to earn money from forex. In forex trading, I learn a lot on forex forums, forex forums because I can get a lot of things I want to know about forex trading. many self-taught traders in forex, and they can also have good trading skills even though they don't have a teacher in learning forex.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, I found currency trading from various websites. My good interest motivated me to understand the trading of currency trading. I often hear from my friends about trading currency trading and reading newspaper trade trade news from many journals. Youtube start time. com video clips are also useful for using software and other materials. To understand the trading of currency trading, I have to spend a lot of time. There are things that are most neglected here. Yes, we all have someone who helps in teaching us to trade foreign exchange or guide us, but we have failed to acknowledge the efforts of each of us. We are teachers for ourselves in one way or another. Your teacher will not teach you all in this business, the rest has been taught to us alone.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders must learn more. Most traders don't learn much before they trade. So they make a loss. Traders need to learn more. My teacher is the internet. I have learned everything from the internet. it's really amazing how I got involved in forex trading I only saw an uncle very addicted to his laptop all day and I asked what you were doing all day on your computer so he took the time to explain more about the best way he made his money in internet and since that time I have become a forex trader.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-28), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,217 Times in 11,226 Posts
    i learn forex just read from the forum, not from the book,ebook,videos or pay some one to teach me about this thing, and so i think all members forum are my mentors, and with them, i can read and get some experiences to develop my trading and also complete the weakness, you know that forum is a good place to get the latest and actual information

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-09), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-15), ba33 (2018-09-17), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM2127 (2018-09-10), Pak003 (2018-09-13), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-09), Unregistered (1), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 704 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)