+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 704 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned a lot from Insta forum, there are many lessons that I can get, and I feel fortunate to be able to join a broker, and this forum. Now I begin to feel how nice it is to play forex. Because first when I was often confused I learned how to act when you entered the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

mooon (2019-01-27), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-27)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all of them, at first I relied on myself and, I read some books about forex, then I tried a demo account for a few weeks but it wasn't enough so that I lost money, until one of my friends taught me fibbonacci and some indicators like mfi and rsi. he is a stock trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I study forex myself, don't have a teacher. not even a friend of mine knows about this forex business, so I learned a lot from the internet. The internet does provide convenience in our learning process, because we can easily get knowledge about the forex business. or it could be by joining forex, it will be easier for us to learn, because the forum will be many members who share their experiences and knowledge.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think I have a formal teacher. I study forex from friends. This study is not official, only people help each other, they know that opportunities make good money and they ask me to find out about forex. very happy to hear their introduction to forex. an example of their motivation to help me learn about forex.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a special forex teacher, my teacher is my own friend, we both learn to trade forex, to know how to do this trade, we always visit sites that are about forex trading, besides that we also learn through this forum, so now we can doing this well and trading can be profitable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a teacher in my learning process, even my friends who are interested in this forex business. but I have no difficulty learning, because the internet, I get knowledge about forex trading easily. even when I joined the forum, my learning process became easier, because every question I had about forex trading, would be missed when I was in the forex forum.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have one teacher in forex trading learning, meaning I have a number of teachers who teach me forex trading or help me how to trade and I also think that someone gives me experience and learning, so now I have will show you the names of some teachers me, my school name is google, and then I always go to the relevant department named ********. com after that I gathered a lot of information from my friend namely forex forum and after that my practical life was my trading terminal ..

Senior Member zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,648 Times in 2,472 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learnt from different peoples but the person by whom i learnt more is my friend and my teacher named hafiz abu bakar he is one of the best trader and also he is a good tracher.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Es waqat tou forex mai mera koi proper tecaher nahi hai. likan mai nay forex business ki learning didfferent friends say ki. Aur forex ka knowledge Indian forex forum say bhe learn kia hai. Ab meri koshish hai k mai forex ki advance learning kro aur es kay lye ak acha teacher chahye.

Member Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manay jab forex ko seekha nahi tha tab mere ek friend ny mujay forex ka baray ma bataya tha or is pa kam karny ko kaha tha or is ka baray ma sekhaya be tha is liye ma usay hi apna teacher kehta ho forex ma.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 704 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)