Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?

my forex teacher was Google..i tried to search about Forex when i started Forex first and saw the YouTube video aswell and for learning Forex i trying to visit some forums like forexfactory and some other i forgot the name.but there is tons of leaning website we can found in internet but my suggestion is to learn form any professional teacher or trader who knows and having lots of experience in Forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nitishdeb87 View Post
    sorry friend i dont have any teacher first time my nearest friend say u r join forex forum so i am join this forum. first i am trading demo account and learn it .
    teachers talk about forex, I used to have a teacher who taught me about the forex forex and the first one that I recognize is trading with an automatic, so until now I still take advantage of trading with automated forex trading so that to the manual I still have not learned

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app nay bohat acha question kiya hai iss ko discuss kar k humain aik dusaray k baray main pata chalay ga or kuch new seakhny ko milay ga main nay forex k baray main appny aik friend say suna tha or ussi friend nay mujhay iss forum k baray main bataya tha yeh forum bohat achi hai jo yeh sab ko trading bonus deti hai meray liyeh yehi mera teacher hai.

Junior Member nitishdeb87 is an unknown quantity at this point nitishdeb87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    sorry friend i dont have any teacher first time my nearest friend say u r join forex forum so i am join this forum. first i am trading demo account and learn it .

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by herono1 View Post
    in forex trading all education available online but my best teacher is demo account because its more help out me to get the more trading experience and trading knowledge to get the more profit.
    GOOD MY FRIEND , but i think i cant learn forex trading directly from demo account or you mean that you practiced on demo account not learned , i mean where did you get information about trading in forex

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have the real teacher . I just find theories and informations about forex trading on internet and learn by myself . I use demo account to practice and i have already learnt lots of good things from demo .

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    we also stop trading without burden although suffer loss. and then, the situation totally changed when trading in live account. the question is where is our previous fun feeling when trading in demo account? I think all trader have an answer and start to hard work to solve it. after know the mistake and fix it, I believe trading will be fun activity.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i have no forex teacher. I have learned forex by myself. I read ebooks and watch forex video tutorials on youtube and then learn from those sectors. I think we should not to any forex training institute if we get good sources to learn forex.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    who was your forex teacher ?
    I do not have a teacher or mentor in the trade. I just relied on forex trading book and experience in the trade. I think experience is the best teacher. besides that, I also learn a lot using forex forum. forex forum can give us the education and experimentation in the trade.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading all education available online but my best teacher is demo account because its more help out me to get the more trading experience and trading knowledge to get the more profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 701 of 704 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 699 700 701 702 703 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)