+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 704 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Google and Youtube is my forex teacher,Agr ap forex expert banana chah rahy hain tu bht struggle ki zaror ho gi,bht sari books ,videos ko dakh kr es market mn qadam rakhain ,Es taran ap ko lose ni ho ga ,sirf profit he profit ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex hears from my sister, but I can't. Then, teach me about all the things I got from the internet to help where I couldn't understand Forex. First, I want to trade a demo account, but I don't want to profit from the mistakes of the first experimental account. at may have good products and good entrepreneurs. and Forex is an easy business and has several main and technical points, my first mentor for Forex was my best friend, he told me how to do it, how to choose points and how to invest in it, then later, the internet helped me a lot, articles, news, trend analysis, magazines, economic reviews help me learn about Forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

senyum (2019-05-30)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a Currency trading instructor. I understand from search engines and many types of currency trading guides. If I have a problem, I see a lot of movie guides on your channel and many categories of Facebook or MySpace. actually I don't have an instructor in currency trading and my currency trading instructor is my own brother-in-law and also the details of the search engine. I found a way to know how to trade company currency effectively from my brother-in-law because he had long been involved in the world of currency trading. Besides that, I am also looking for content about currency trading companies.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to go for a demo so we can learn a lot here and also we have to go to trade with experience and we can get experience here in the demo and so that we can be the best in reality. We must learn about news and we must take knowledge of indicators. and I have many forex teachers, I learned a lot from traders here in this forum who shared their strategies and experiences. the internet is a good place to study, so even though we don't have a teacher, we can learn by ourselves.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My teacher is an experience and books that I read about trading. I just read the book trade, and once when I opened a web page about trading. maybe this forum can also make my teacher learn, because in this forum we can share the experience of trading and I was introduced by a friend he appointed to me, so he taught me everything needed to trade at that time and in six months I learned everything who helped him in the future and I could trde in my oen.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    mera forex k teacher main khud hun keyu k main jo kuch be seekha hein wo sub khud apni struggle ki waja sy ur baki sub instaforex k throw sy jis nay meri bohat zayda help ki hein is liye main isak bohat zayad thankx ful hun

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the things you mentioned above I use for my learning process and I also hired a teacher to teach me and give me the right training for forex but the teacher didn't give me the right time and class but this type of youtube ebooks tutorial helped a lot I am for the learning process I am very grateful to all and I am also like you, at first I was guided by me who was lonely but with no small goals and relaxation I explored more from the forum and looked around, fortunately near enough enough consecutive numbers with Objectives can be found about Forex and I really don't want to understand help at all.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi kese na keae ka koi forex ka teacher hota hai magr mere philal asa koi teacher nhi hai jesa muja acha information mil sakha ma bhe koshish kar rhai ho kese na kese ko apna teacher bana ka jesa hum achi help mil sakhte hai forex ma achi infornation ka leay

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a forex teacher yet. Demo account is the best teacher for everyone to learn forex and gain experience. Beginners must open a demo account on Instaforex and start trading with a demo account for 2 months when it feels better than starting a real account. Forex forms India also has goo knowledge about forex trading. Hopefully eBooks are also available on the market to study the forex trading business, but the demo account is very good for learning forex.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think online is my forex teacher because I study online Forex nobody. Forex treading is a very smart business that does not need a teacher to study this business. There are many ways to learn about Forex online. I can say that anyone can learn it and can join in treading Forex and I now maintain my acquisition and I try to provide information from cyberspace and specifically from the forex market. This forum is one of the unparalleled items to learn and get a recyclable tool. So, if you lose to move your acquisition then you can fill in this forum to be heard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 704 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)