+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 704 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hy dosto mira koi v techer nhie jis sy mn nay sikha ho but mn khud hi forrum se dikh sikh kay sikha hun khud try krna chaye indian froex forum mn koi zaroi nhi k kise ki help lyni psrry shsin yr zaroi hi traae kaerty wqat ap soch samj kay trding krin ya na ho apna bonus ap zaya kar lyen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I certainly don't operate FX educators, these FX educators have to work using a lot of dollars to help make it possible for them to guide you in forex, well, I would not prefer to operate educators to train everyone, even though IO found many pages the web by finding out in the community this way and also finding out about world web page onlines that provide interest to many people!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main guide of forex karne lia kisi ka hona bohat lazmi hai. so that hume acha guider mil jaye tu hum bohat zaida loses say bach jate hain. Sheer Muje Daddy Jay Guide Kia Sheer Daddy Daddy says ill ill the main forex traders. or the big bohat mene hud the forum say seek. and I learned from my friends, but often I only taught myself to use the internet. the internet gives me a lot of knowledge and information that I need and I think I can get anything to learn from the internet

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to say that it also became my learning process, from the internet I got a lot of lessons. because there are many sites that provide a lot of information about the forex market, so even without a teacher I have no difficulty in learning, and the best learning in my opinion is in a forum like that, because there are many members who share their lessons and experiences !! and I think good money management is my Forex teacher because it can make me a perfect and successful runner. On the other hand I think a perfect and successful treader is my Forex teacher that I can flow when stepping on

Banned zeeshanshahid is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshanshahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I memorize my history of join forex I see that I have join in a seminar of forex broker, till then I have attach myself in forex, but now the internet is only teacher of forex- because it internet business. Always I eyed with latest forex news and practice internet provided indicator and share with forum.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I got Forex learning material from the website for free. There also provides video tutorials. We find it easier to find material to learn Forex, even though we don't have a mentor. Go to the Google website and type in keywords, then we will get a lot of material about Forex. and for me I teach in the tradng world is the first time my friend and I work together then add olmu by browsing and joining groups on Facebook so that my learning will become easier with the presence of these resources so that it will be easier to analyze market movements! !

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It turns out it is very difficult to learn forex, it is evident that most people who are just learning forex will quickly go bankrupt, because most of them find it difficult to master forex trading. and what I've ever experienced, first I learned through a friend who must first learn forex and take advantage of google and video searches and my real forex teacher is the internet because of the latest news that I got from the internet and from forex factories I got a lot of news important for trading but at first I got forex news from my friends and I started learning about forex according to my friend.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,092 Times in 4,520 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i heard forex from my brother but he was unable to teach me about it.then i got help from internet where i could understand all things about forex.firstly i trade creating a demo account but i could not make profit in my demo account.in mistakes now i am trade well and become a good trader.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started my first foreign exchange trading three years ago, currently, the available sources of trade information are very limited. I can't get the right information about online forex courses for free trade to allow me to start trading forex successfully, all my sources of information and trading strategies are obtained from forex forum posts and the trial and error of former forex traders and their trading strategies developed to fit their potential financial needs and abilities.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    very good sawal kiya hein ap nay mera forex trading k teacher main khud ur internet hain meri sub sy zayda help agar kisi nay ki hein to wo hein.demo account par partice par karnay sy hui hein main bohat zayda practice krta hun phir ja kar meri mistakes clear hui hein ur mujhe trading krna aya hein,.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 704 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)