Page 702 of 704 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaimaa View Post
    I learned Forex forums and also learned from books such as John Murphy This book is wonderful and very helpful and I learned also through the expense of a trial
    i know that book it's really wonderful knewledgefull , i learned some of it . but now after that i watched videos that gave me lot of informations that make me trading well today , sis i hope you all success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lovecurse is on a distinguished road lovecurse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    to learn forex we can do it with self-taught in the forum.
    but there are also traders who have the opportunity to learn from mentors.
    so they get more targeted learning to learn forex.
    iam with you but some people i think cant learn every thing from forum so they must follow some videos ,books and courses of other traders so they can well their learn and become good traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can't have any Forex teacher.. I have learn Forex from Demo Accounts . I can use Demo more than 2 month and i also take part in Forex Demo Contests . and i also take this on every week.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traderking84 View Post
    my forex teacher was internet i researched the whole net and tried to read comments from traders.then i tried to open demo account and tried trading there it really helped
    I think internet is one of the best teacher for forex learning. From internet we can connect world wide expert trader. And we can easily get lot of information about this business from them. So i think there are no need teacher without internet.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    I will say that indian-forex forum is my first and foremost teacher in the field of forex trading because it has not only helped me in getting good knowledge of the trading but also it has provided me with trading bonus to start my business and to implement my knowledge and earn profit.

Member anmorasi is an unknown quantity at this point anmorasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first teacher was a book .. then as it still feels less than I learned from the internet ... and the most important hours of flying or experience, experience is the best teacher
    Last edited by anmorasi; 2012-04-12 at 10:21 PM.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    main app ko sahi baat bataoun mugh ko forex tading mere bhiye ne h batai thi or main ne us se he es ko seekha ha ab woh forex trading churr chuka ha or main es main us se ziyada seekh gaya houn es liye main to forex trading main apna ustad khud he houn

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to have a teacher but i did not have . So i decide to learn theories from internet and learn by myself . Although learn by myself is very hard work but i believe if i try , i will achieve success in this busiess .

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the help of different websites and e-books I learned the Forex and also with different items from other sites and books. There were also many videos I've seen and learned from them as well and now I also have yet to learn and improve my knowledge.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    I learned from forex forum, I had a discussion with my friends at the forum about the indicators and strategies or systems that are used, report and evaluate the results together to get more accurate results. I also learned from the forum to create or modify the indicators to be used in a strategy or trading system.
    to learn forex we can do it with self-taught in the forum.
    but there are also traders who have the opportunity to learn from mentors.
    so they get more targeted learning to learn forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 704 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)