+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 704 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned MNAS will become famous soon enough MNAS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hodori View Post
    forex market also can be your teacher because forex market always teach us many things about forex. we can do more and more practice on forex market anytime and gain experience in forex market. we can earn consistent money if we have good knowledge and experience
    This is 4 th day on this forum.
    as I get from those days that this forum is my teacher. this forum is store house all about forex and its trading system. anyone can get knowledge from this forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MNAS For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (2017-09-27)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear huim nay apni life main sirf 2 benday hain jen say forex sekhi hay aik hay sir imran aur 2sra hay sir hamid laken jo kuch hamain sir hamid nay sekhaya hay wo shayed hi hamain koi aur sekhaiy sir hamid nay hamai ssab kuch free main sekhaya aur es k sath sath free main metrail bhi free main dia forex say related.....................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market also can be your teacher because forex market always teach us many things about forex. we can do more and more practice on forex market anytime and gain experience in forex market. we can earn consistent money if we have good knowledge and experience

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Finally I learned about a good strategy from mentors, but before that,
    most of my learning came from books. It is easy for my mentor to point out his strategy
    because I already have an understanding of forex and how the platform works, how to open and close positions.
    So I learned most of the book and then became the new strategy of a professional trader.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-08-21), persib (2017-08-31)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,447 Times in 9,163 Posts
    mera koi fix teacher nae tha Forex ka main ne sab kuch apne friends, google, videos, or forum ke help se sikha hai q ke forum main humain bohat kuch sikhne ko milta hai but si videos mil jati hain jaha se hum market ki movement ko sikh skte hain iske ilawa leverage or lots or sab kuch hum online bi sikh skte hain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-08-21)

Banned ciganjur is on a distinguished road ciganjur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I refer the labyrinth allocation of sitting and chatting with the best Forex traders to know the front advertisement. To solve it I can find a demonstration report and practice how to trade in Forex ads. I think there are many ways to take polite facts about advertising and Forex ads.
    We did not need a special teacher to train Forex. I'm looking for a bigger Forex than I get. I found it. Google makes a cool Forex lesson aimed at me. Some of your tube tapes then help me. Still at the moment I am searching about Forex on Google in order to be trained more.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ciganjur For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-08-21)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I personally learn trading by foreign Web sites, newspapers and television as well as Community Watch and education sites are not good for the companies that you choose is right for you like how much less the amount of the deposit of the services provided by

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have a forex guru for now, I just use demo trading to get more experience
    and join in this forum to get a lot of knowledge about forex trading,
    demo trading and this forum is very useful for me, I can improve my trading ability. ,
    Knowledge and lots of experience using demo trading,
    and I have a chance to practice in live account using bonus capital by this forum.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-08-21)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,447 Times in 9,163 Posts
    jitne bi traders hain sabi ne Forex trading sikhi ho gi kisi na kisi se q ke Forex trading aik acha business hai or isko without learning karna sahi nae hai main ne apne friends se trading sikhi hai or google ne bohat help ke meri trading sikhne main suke ilawa forums se muje bohat help me bohat kuch sikhne ko mila.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-08-21)

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have forex teacher because I don't have enough money for pay forex teacher. I always learn and gain more knowledge about forex trading in this forum. Indian forex forum is the best forum in this world. it's my forex tecaher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 704 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)