+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast

Thread: Teachers to learn forex.

Junior Member andremumet is an unknown quantity at this point andremumet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nickho77 View Post
    whether a new teacher needs to learn forex, or simply by their own self-taught learning,,I'm still new to forex, do I have to look for teachers to learn...please help me

in studying forex lbih good mentor should be faster in order to understand and explain the basis of analyzing. we also have to learn on their own find c fig-way / develop analysis that we use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko learn karne ka laye ja froum be acha teacher ha lakin kuch chezo ki smj nahi ayti ha us ka laye ap kisi be expert trader ko apna teacher bana sakte ho aur us sa forex ko sekh sakte ho wo ap ko forex ma acha learn karwa da gaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    is keiliey teachers ki bhi zarurat hoti hey lekin ham log is ko aur tareeqon se bhi seekh saktey hen mager is men time ziada lagey ga . men ney ebooks aur doston se forex trading seekhi hey .

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me kamyab honey ke liye aik achey teacher yani expert ka hona bohir jaruri hai kiyo ke aik acha expert hi humy kamyabhi ki siri par chara sakta hai meny hud aik teacher se forex ke about sikha es tara jo chizey mujy 1 saal me pata chalni ti wo mujy 3 month me pata chal gae es liye teacher must.

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to learn forex trading well then first of all use demo account forums and websites and then contact with a forex teacher and learn well and then open real account start trading and get profit.

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should be accompanied by an instructor to learn forex seupaya not much to spend your time learning, because if you learn yourself then can you understand the many years of the new technique forex techniques that actually, if you do not need a teacher then aktiflah you follow this forum in order to get knowledge and experience valuable from fellow members

Member forex blood is an unknown quantity at this point forex blood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Indian forum is the best teacher to teach you about trading.On the other hand you can learn the real trading via demo account.Demo is the best choice for newbies to learn Forex.I am also a newbie and am learning and earning a lot of from this forum.

Senior Member rauf3739 is an unknown quantity at this point rauf3739's Avatar
    Thanks
    FOREX transactions are transactions that trade CURRENCIES a country against another country's currency, where the profit (capital gain) obtained from the difference between buying and selling. Actually, in fact, in addition to having a high level of profits, Forex Indonesia also has a great level of losses as well. Trade both have much to learn from the senior experts as well as from personal experience.

Senior Member rijve27 is an unknown quantity at this point rijve27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i do not have any basically paid teacher but i learn many thing about Forex from my elder brother and many website and i learn in demo and here i can learn many thing about Forex.

Senior Member afzal03 is an unknown quantity at this point afzal03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that Instaforex is best teacher for learning about Forex trading system. We can lean and also train in Instaforex website. We can also make more money by trading in Forex by knowledge and experiences.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)