बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72

Thread: Teachers to learn forex.

Senior Member sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    481.85 USD
    Thanks
    forex ke business me trader ko apna teacher miljaaye aisa asaan nahi hota hai,ess business me trader ko khud se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada khud market me sabb samajhkar aur analysis se kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga.

2. Bitcoin
    Member Supi298 has a spectacular aura about Supi298 has a spectacular aura about Supi298 has a spectacular aura about Supi298's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.36 USD
    Thanks
    The new comer can find their teacher online there are lots of teacher you can get online according my opinion baby pips is best teacher for new comer here they can learn lots of good thing about the market

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    707.58 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,382 Times in 2,542 Posts
    i think ot s upto oneself that one requirs a teacher in the form of a person or he makes his virtual teacher y virtual teacher mean when you know that you are made a mistake than you can concetrate on that thing or stricly follw discipline

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    707.58 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,382 Times in 2,542 Posts
    The new comer can find their teacher online there are lots of teacher you can get online according my opinion baby pips is best teacher for new comer here they can learn lots of good thing about the market

Member Lipsee is just really nice Lipsee is just really nice Lipsee is just really nice Lipsee is just really nice Lipsee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Mere khyaal se forex ko learn karne ke liye humen kisi bhi forex teacher ki jarurat nahi hai, kyoki forex learn karne ke liye humen jo bhi materials chahiye hoti hai wo sabhi humen online bahut hi easily mil jaati hai, aur hum uske help se forex ko easily learn kar sakte hai.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (07-14-2019)

Member sumerach has a spectacular aura about sumerach has a spectacular aura about sumerach's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.88 USD
    Thanks
    If you are new you should find traders teacher can you meet offline, because you can ask directly and in directly with face to face. different if in this forum, that all activities through writing and reading, so for traders unlike to read and write the forex teacher

Member sumerach has a spectacular aura about sumerach has a spectacular aura about sumerach's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.88 USD
    Thanks
    i read a quote of some one who wrote that teacher is the teacher till the time till when he is a student so i suggest you to never say you are completely own a perfect forex.

10. Huracan
    Accumulated bonus
    12.88 USD
    Thanks
    If you are new you should find traders teacher can you meet offline, because you can ask directly and in directly with face to face. different if in this forum, that all activities through writing and reading, so for traders unlike to read and write the forex teacher offline

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72