+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Correlation strategies, Baskets

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Robot works automatically so you don't need to do any work. Experts who have written Forex robot reviews about Turbo flaps recommend robots. Traders also like the excellent customer support they have. and I always support manual trading. I can not understand how it is possible to trade with robots. My money is controlled by software. I can not understand it. My money is controlled by myself, Why did I find any robot. A robot may one day give you some advantages but long time it will give you a large amount of loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is there really a good robot for trading? honestly at the moment I don't believe there are robots because they can't see price action in the market because right now I only use price action as my strategy. and I've heard in my own country, have a friend who has succeeded in making scalping robots, he named the robot as a scalping senses. This is the best robot I have ever seen, this robot has managed to bankrupt several brokers and has been blacklisted by EA. LOL

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think robots carry money on Forex sometimes but robots cannot carry money for all time. Because robots are fallow only technical analysis. I do not use robots and my advice for all please do not use robots. Try learning Forex to earn money for Forex for life. and robots can't be perfect ... But in conditions with good MM I think robots can make good profits, but I think it will require huge capital to let robots take over all of our trades. .

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think EA is good for traders who do not have more knowledge about this business. But EA cannot bring in profit all the time from this market. If you trade manually with good knowledge then you at any time can generate good profits every day. and I think for now, fapturbo has proven to be the best and most popular forex robot. In a real sense, I do not recommend people to trade with robots. You can achieve good results yourself.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how long have you been trading, honey ...? If you are old, you must feel tired of economic analysis or price movements. Another alternative when tired of price movement analysis is the use of robots. that's what crossed my mind. and Every trader has their own opinion. beginners or not, robots are one of the good assets of traders. rather than trading your own lunch, it can be done by robots. The indicator gives a signal and the robot presses the buy or sell button.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you trade with a manual system that can give you 100% profit? And do you consider all EAs to be from sellers, can you separate between EA developed by traders or by internet marketers? BTW Can you share with us your trade results with the Manual, I mean, your detailed statement? Preferably if you give a real account detail statement, I don't think you can give it to us because trading with the Manual Strategy cannot provide a consistent benefit your curve will be reversed like a roller coaster.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots are programs that can trade without human instruction. It is a program created mainly for forex trading. Some robots are very useful and beneficial robots. and there is a difference between robots and humans. Robots have no emotions but humans have emotions. Emotional control is a very important thing in forex. If we fail to control our emotions, then we lose money.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for all beginners out there I have to tell you that you should not compare manual trading with automatic ones because in the end the human brain is far better than this computer and system if you can train it first and get some experience also than things will be far easier for you. and manual trading is the best that I don't want to use a robot or expert advisor in my trade because they are not sure how to succeed in forex trading, if I study and understand everything before trading I believe I can trade and be successful.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading software can provide a certain amount of money because the robot system is not good enough and gives big profits to traders. I still don't believe the robot even though it's free. To provide a better experience, trading manually is a good way to make money. Manual trading is good. and I don't believe in using robots when trading, I don't see them safe to use in this business, I prefer manual trading, and moreover robots are only good for traders who understand how to modify them when trading if we don't understand how to modify when we do trading to make money will be difficult in this business

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ofcourse robots are co-workers, because in many views, we must know everything about the logic behind it, robots will never succeed and will never win on the market if we cannot manage our time, and our management, so if you use a robot, you must know and understand about your own robot and I remember some motivators said, "Successful entrepreneurs or investors are those who can use" leverage "well; Expert Advisors are Leverage; as long as We use Our Leverage (EA ) wisely, we have a great opportunity to get profitable results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast