Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Correlation strategies, Baskets

Hybrid View

Junior Member Bear is an unknown quantity at this point Bear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Correlation strategies, Baskets

Has anybody come across with EAs that use correlation strategies between single currency pairs and basket of currencies, for example dollar index?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont use correlation strategy for trading but it is a very good strategy for trading. I really dont make use of correlation on trading. If I found that any pair is going to move highly then I trade with high lot of that pair not another pair I involve in my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    was once a trade is not just speculation, but a consistent and stratetgi we can make and apply for all need a precise and accurate analysis
    from there we can control and make a good trade

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnbaghdad View Post
    last year i have use this idea manually and i have searched that kind of EA and after a long time i have found it but i didnot use it till now for a simple thing i do not have money so i put it a side for future.
    Hallow friend could you please share that EA with us so that we can also use the correlation strategy. I really dont use the correlation strategy. But I know that it is a good strategy. If I had a EA then I would use that for my profits.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah true what you say that in this business will not be easy for us to do in this trade if we do not have a good trading skills then we would probably lose in this trade easily

i know that no risk no gain but he can lose his capital of he doesn't follow the business rules so if want before it realized the process of learning in your forex speculation amount to gambling.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true master, free forex trading is a business anyone can join regardless of age and setatus life and requires no expertise, but need to learn about systems and strategies as long as we want to please join in the forex trading business

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is essentially speculation on the currency pairs such as the person who speculate on a car in the market to sell the highest price for merchant Aigsd item itself but is intended to increase the price of this item and the destination is true in the forex market

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is actually speculation on the currency pairs like the one who speculate on a automobile within the market to sell the best value for businessperson Aigneis item itself however is meant to extend the worth of this item and therefore the destination is true within the Forex market............

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Correlation fact a good strategy, but I did not understand. So I do not use it, typically used by traders with the long term. I wish there was a master entered on this thread to explain the correlation strategy.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i once read about correlation basket trading strategies, but never tried them also they require a big capital to gain some profit as you open so many trades at the same time, and also have a big drawdown possiblilty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast