+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 196 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1954

Thread: What do you do at the weekend ??????;)

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    at weekend mostly i search news of forex or what is new in forex on google.
    as well as i joined many newsletters of forex news so at weekend i like to read them all and can able to know for trading condition in next week.
    bahi ye to acha ha k ap news ko pehe he dekh letey hain is se apko andaza ho jata ha k next week konsi news ane wali ha so ap apne apko preparte p ker sketye hain for the upcoming week from the news side

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member djsaif is an unknown quantity at this point djsaif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the ambiance of trading and I same it. Uncovering the reasons of profits and loosing is the beatific purpose on weekend. If you faculty output hard similar this , no dubiousness one day you give transmute vantage merchandiser. My daily trading minute exclusive 5 to 8 hours and when I get some angelical profit and that day transform my holiday. I ofttimes close be happened.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Weekends are to seek tools for improved trading. It could be arranging data, or trying to possibility build tools for better trading.

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir wese to weekend par me apne friends aur family ke sath holiday enjoy karta hun magar me enjoy karne ke sath sath thora sa time forex trading ka knowledge haasil karne me be lagata hun.

Junior Member rbs is an unknown quantity at this point rbs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Weekends are the time I should get a lot of sleep. From 9pm gmt Friday to Sunday 7pm I sleep and relax for health reasons.It is important to get ready at 7pm gmt on a Sunday, so that I have a good mind and conditions before the markets open.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tervarto View Post
    Of course we all also know that the forex market closed at the weekend due to closure of banks, what do you do at the weekend, you will stay at home, or come out with your friends for fun, I myself would come out for fun, but what do you do you are, your say in this Thread
    Greetings
    '
    I do fun things with family. Sometimes I come out with them, or just lazy at home. Sometimes I just sleep all day. sometimes also meet with friends. Sometimes I spend the time to post a comment. anything that is not related to the forex market.

Senior Member amit001 is an unknown quantity at this point amit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the weekend i have to lot of work like i have to complete my educational work and i also finish all of my personal work. I would like to move with my GF and i also like to spend my time with my family members.

Member amjadmaken is an unknown quantity at this point amjadmaken's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually i account my profits on weekends and do transuctions. And again overlook about Forex and accord time to added activities and sports. In the end of weekend i see the archive and actuate the accessible bazaar moves for the next week.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Weekend hmmmmmmmmm I always spend my weekend with my friend and we goes out for some fun & masti. Eat some good food and most funny part when bill come on the tables one of us pay it and we do pay bill on turns. and sunday for family only.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have an offline job apart from my Forex career, so weekend is always a time of rest for me so that I can become refreshed in readiness for the coming week's hectic routine. Rest always keeps me refreshed and up to par.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 196 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)