+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 196 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1954

Thread: What do you do at the weekend ??????;)

Senior Member shakoor is an unknown quantity at this point shakoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the time for us to enjoy the life ,, i also do the time same ,just enjoy the time of holiday ,i frequently go outside for the hunting on these days and do the fun in the whole two day ,it is actually the time for us to fun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pbaudi is an unknown quantity at this point pbaudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the weekend I take full rest and listen music and go out for walk or enjoy party and I do not think about the forex trading at all. But from the Monday I love to read the forex news and read many articles on weekly analysis etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on the weekend I usually spend time with the family, whether it's a walk, picnic, or see a movie at home all day. Weekend moment, try our best to soothe and rest your mind, due to forex, our brains are working to excess every day ..
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji agar app ache trader bana chate hai tuh hume week end mai v es market mai hard work karni chahi aa hume chart ko achi tra se analysis karna chahi aa fer hume chahi aa ke es kam mai ek acha system bana kar os par he trader karni chahi aa bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai es kam mai hume hard work karni chahi aa bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member shahid farooq is an unknown quantity at this point shahid farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai har waqt fprex trading k baary mai nai sochna chcahye mai to bht enjoy karta hun saturday or sunday ko or pura din dosto or family ko time daita hun mai kabi b saturday ya sunday ko forex k baary mai nai sochta ku k family or buisness mai aik balance rkhna chahye hamesha

Senior Member koupda is an unknown quantity at this point koupda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the weekend regarding Forex i do reading some Forex related articles on the internet...As then check the overall trading performance of the weeks and checked as where i did right and wrong things and what need to be corrected to make more profit. And also think of my moves in the coming weeks !

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro me weekend me free hoke trading ko kise kise galti ki hey boo revise kar ta hoon , and uss k baad market achie analysis kar te hoon, is mujhay trading galti ko sudar sakta hoon , thank you guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya .

Member abokhaledelmasry is on a distinguished road abokhaledelmasry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's appropriate that we take a break over the weekend, even a little rest from work a full week and a great effort my mind, and pressure from market volatility and Aiva are preparing for a new week of work mental hard.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at weekend i try to post as maximum as i can and in this month as the posting limit is reduced to 60 post per day so in the weekend this task is reduced to 60 post and after then i work some other social works.

Senior Member riz4cpa is an unknown quantity at this point riz4cpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother weekend pe main apne doston se melta hon khub enjoy karta hon aur sat sat apne family ko b time deta hon ku k trading k dino main apne family ko sahe time nahe de pata hon..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 196 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)