+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 217 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2164

Thread: Moving Average Cross Confusion

Senior Member asifali1111 is an unknown quantity at this point asifali1111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the best for the student.Whenever a trader use relocating typical, the idea shows unique result in unique period due to the fact unique period changes pattern style in addition to series therefore this relocating typical in addition provides unique end result. It's not at all confusing issue it is quite an easy and simple issue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned unluckytheif is an unknown quantity at this point unluckytheif's Avatar
    Thanks
    i beggarly larger and quicker after-effects with included precision, or reduced your period of time to 20 min. it would be larger if you research included passes across on one time as it is a appropriate strategy for successful earnings

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khoroto is an unknown quantity at this point khoroto's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guss that msot of the resons that make me belive in forex market is that i mean better and faster results with more accuracy, or lower your timeframe to 15 min

Junior Member saiadraja is an unknown quantity at this point saiadraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know that when the effect of even faster and more accurately, or even less, although the optimal strategy for a 20-minute delay if the average emotional when the search of the legs on the issue of human resources even more.

Senior Member muddassir is an unknown quantity at this point muddassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    चल औसत मूल्यों परिवर्तन और 5,8 या 10,20 तरह अलग चल औसत मूल्यों के साथ खेलने की कोशिश करो, की तुलना में वापस चार्ट स्क्रॉल करें और देखें पार जो आप के अनुसार परिणाम प्रदान करते हैं, मैं और अधिक सटीकता के साथ बेहतर और तेजी से परिणाम का मतलब है, या कमअपने समय सीमा 15 मिनट के लिए. यह बेहतर होगा अगर आप h1 पर अन्य पार परीक्षण के रूप में यह चलते औसत के लिए एक अच्छा चार्ट है.

Banned nice49 is an unknown quantity at this point nice49's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that forex is the better job in the world. i think to have a good position with moving average , use it with multiple moving in same chart moving 5 with moving 20 with moving 14 , and in a cross you can see a change direction with 20 pip.nice job.

Banned najeem is an unknown quantity at this point najeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Different moving average values like 5,8 or 10,20, than scroll back the chart and see which cross provide results according to you.There are many lag time in the cross over of the slow moving averages .I use moving averages as support and resistance lines. especially if used in large timeframe, the moving average will work fine.And thanks to my luck that I did not invest more in the moving averages trades.

Member happytrading is an unknown quantity at this point happytrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    aap multiple moving average set karo jaise 10, 21 aur 50 ye moving average apko sahi decision lene me apki madad karega trading karne ke liye lekin iska use aap pahle demo me practice kar lo fir real me trading karna achcha hoga.

Senior Member salley is an unknown quantity at this point salley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time, experience some good results hasn't moving average is in it the fortune that he thanks do I average investment in the city. He saved me.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohot saray log moving averages ko use karty hain lakin wo moving averages kay concept aur logic ko naheen janty, main is kay logic ko janata hoon aur maray khyaal main moving average useless hay aur ye sirf aik assumption hoti hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 217 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)