+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 217 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Average Cross Confusion

Member IqraIjaz has much to be proud of IqraIjaz has much to be proud of IqraIjaz has much to be proud of IqraIjaz has much to be proud of IqraIjaz has much to be proud of IqraIjaz has much to be proud of IqraIjaz has much to be proud of IqraIjaz has much to be proud of IqraIjaz has much to be proud of IqraIjaz has much to be proud of IqraIjaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,451 Times in 158 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average best technical analysis ka indicators hai, moving average indicators ko tarjih di jati hai, moving average indicator market kai trend ko smjhny main help krta hai, trader ko moving average ka sahi use krna ata ho, trader is ko trading main use kr kai profitable trading krta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IqraIjaz For This Useful Post:

akhtarr (2018-08-31), foziia (2018-08-28), imadiha (2018-08-28), kekbad (2018-08-28), khizar1 (2018-08-28), SANIASHOAIB (2018-08-29), zulfiqar5564 (2018-08-28)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages are very helpful indicators in analyzing trends, first I have traded, but I don't just rely on moving averages to make decisions, I usually also use candlestick patterns. because by combining moving averages and candlestick patterns makes me more confident in making decisions. and Actually, I generally think that you should try to place trades with stop loss and take profits so that you can attract good profits from that trade. Most of the time when the pair will cross the moving average you have to be careful about it so that it may change in trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analysis of MA using trade analysis is easy to understand by beginners, I think this analysis is also good, if we always act the disciplinary trading rules that we have made, but sometimes we find it difficult to act in discipline.
    actually in forex trading I think bigger and faster after effects with precision included, or reduce your time period to 20 minutes. it will be even greater if your research includes bait at one time because this is the right strategy to generate successful profits

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not get your thread and not a reply from another trader so I can only say that the market always fluctuates randomly so we have to be very careful about the movement and we have to predict correctly and then we have to do the right thing to prevent drastic losses .. random movements can involve us in big problems. Do not think that trading depending on indicators is a good thing, you will confuse a lot of time if you depend on a moving average because prices will reverse a lot of time against you, you must know that prices are not moving because of moving averages.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders need to have another strategy that will help them to know maybe this strategy is fake in the business of Forex trading markets, Forex trading markets need money management to succeed, Forex traders with moving averages can still lose if there is money management know.
    When I started trading the forex market trading business I usually used a moving average on the forex market but many times the lines would cross each other and after sometime it would cross back so I was always confused to make a profit which is why I dropped moving averages crossing

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use 3 moving averages with the right settings, it will really help you in analyzing the market, I use a moving average to the setting of 24,50,120. this is my favorite setting. try some settings according to the analysis you are doing. everyone has a different trade and it forms a habit so that every trader has different moving average settings. and try to change certain general moving beliefs and also play along with different moving general beliefs such as 5, 8 or 10, 20, compared to scrolling back certain graphs and graphs and or seeing which combinations offer benefits based on you, i talk about far better and faster benefits with increased precision, or reduce your time schedule in 15 minutes. it will be much better when you check the different crosses on h1 see that this can be a good chart and chart relating to the moving average.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average bahut hi achchi indicator hai jo market ki movement ke sath run karti hai aur humen eske sath good entry aur true trend find karne me humen help milati hai. Humen indicator ko achchi tarah se samjhna hoga bina samajhe hum yahan indicator se koi help nahi le sakte hai.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex, actually there is no doubt that moving averages in this form we have to see it as a way the market works in the form of challenges and moving the average cross shows me that it sells in the market so the market is finally open. and It's true that some forex trading programs offer demo accounts where you can practice all your strategies and techniques but you can't get real money in them. it's just a field where you have the opportunity to master all the basic things so you get used to. Demo account is where you get the opportunity to test all your strategies from technical

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I think to avoid the average average cross confusion always choose to go and check the higher time frame and just consider that the cross in a lower time frame that occurs in the cross direction that has occurred in more timeframe high. and Move is the best indicator you can use for trends because in trend it shows good performance so it's good for trend line and also to assess market flow and you can use this as stretgy to be the one who can generate profit

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving the average aid in this form we should see it as a way of working the market in the form of challenges and the average movement shows me that it is sold in the market so that the market eventually is open order. and when you try to place a trade with moving averages then you are placing a trade with pair trend so you should have to understand the sentiments of the forex pair with the help of the moving averages so that you can earn a good income from your trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 217 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)