+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 217 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Average Cross Confusion

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, In fact I really found that this is a normal problem with indicators like their moving average classified into lagging indicators. These indicators are lagging behind because they are the result of the previous price action candlesticks. These indicators are good when you trade in a higher time frame and combine several analyzes as well and I really think that startegy is very confusing. because we have to change the moving averages and moving averages all the same, even though in managing everything and I think if we are confused by the startegy should we go and find that easy to understand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving on average has a movement that must be the only one that determines the average direction, but the cross is the most confusing and anyone who thinks about it must denounce the idea that the right way to deal with it is actually leveled correctly in the right direction as we do tel and many trades and traders depend on Many forex traders use technical indicators to try to help them make trading decisions and overall they are very effective. For example, a technical indicator can provide an estimate of the direction in which a particular currency pair can lead to the next best luck for all of us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, brother, absolutely for me, I personally think that having a good position with moving averages, a sad average is the best strategy but the problem is that there are so many combinations of moving averages. The movement of the average cross makes confusion because the market moves to the other side and the moving average shows the market to the other side and the average move is better formed by the many different deep processes we need to actually lock and organize everything that will help us advance in every coner we have to work hard and prove we are in the right direction

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can use various indicators, such as moving averages and other indicators on the Forex market but we also need to know, until now there is no trading system that is 100% accurate, so we must be vigilant. all indicators that we have to test on demo trading accounts, before we use them on real trading accounts because they are very risky when trading. and In fact I really found that moving averages are a very good system for trading. The downside is that if we trade with this moving average we need to wait and we have to be patient but after patience and wait a while we cannot catch the signal. And we feel very sad. I want to suggest that we must use other indicators with this.

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,228 Times in 4,141 Posts
    bro i think in moving average i never know much about moving average this is a indicator i think that help us for buying and selling i think you need to do work with 2 moving average one with long term and one with short term when short term moving average cross up to down big term moving average then maybe available sell signal and when short term cross moving average down to up then we got buy signal.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-12-01)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is an indicator used by many traders to make a profit, I think this is a good indicator of market trends, and we have to wait until the forex signal indicator is accurate, even though there is no signal that is 100% accurate, and we must have a way to anticipating errors in market analysis and Moving averages are technical indicators that are very useful for determining trends but the strength of these tools increases when used in combination with other indicators. In my case, I use a moving average with ADX to increase the success rate of the trading system. The combination of tools provides a lot of stability for our strategy.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try to change the moving average values and play with different moving average values like 5,8 or 10,20, than scroll back the chart and see which cross provide results according to you, i mean better and faster results with more accuracy, or lower your timeframe to 15 min. it would be better if you test other crosses on h1 as it is a good chart for moving averages.

Banned forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner has a reputation beyond repute forexrunner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,227 Posts
    u need a change.the change in time frame to mange the confision of trader 8it is very nesssesry for every trader to change time frasme to clear confusion.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader wants to get an average profit from forex trading then they will need a good investment. Forex has this opportunity to get this area. Forex can get this great option when traders do it easily, it's the best way to get good money. and moving averages are easy-to-understand forex indicators, and these are in any metatrader, how much can be done with analysis using moving averages, they can use the intersections of some of these indicators, to get an accurate signal, and moving averages are great for determine market trends

11. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by looking at the market situation of pra4vios, the forex market will always go up and down but you have to look for large ups and downs that will benefit you, I think you can analyze that where the market price will go after one hour by looking at indicators, news and signals from we can easily make a profit from it. and moving averages are indicators that are easy to understand, and this indicator is very good for determining market trends, with the intersection of several moving averages, we can get a good and accurate signal, and we can benefit, here we need patience, never breaking system rules the trade we have

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 217 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)