+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think MT4 will still on the market when mt6 will launch?

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think old version of anything has a greater appeal then up****ed version.Most of the time it performs better then the up****ed version.again other supports like indicators, large user everything goes in favor of the old version.so it is not easy to switch to the up****ed version all the time.you need a good performing platform and don't need to change it often.I prefer mt-4 most.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators which you ll find are the foremost acquainted with you. its terribly tough to look for useful indicators therefore we elect to share with you nice forex indicators database. forex meta trader4 indicators is nice supply of the most beneficial forex indicators with straightforward how to utilise them explanation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है कि MT4 एक प्रसिद्ध विद्वान और व्यापार मंच सॉफ्टवेयर है. यह आसान करने के लिए समय और समय के बाद आसान हो गया है. पहली बार यह कुछ मुश्किल था लेकिन आज यह आसान और आरामदायक है.तो पहली बार mt5 आसान बाजार एकत्र नहीं है.5 लाख टन मुश्किल है लेकिन बहुत स्पष्ट अवसर भरना होगा. यह लंबे समय के साथ बाजार में एकत्रित करेगा.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    what do you conceive active mt4 after releasing of mt6. do u consider it testament be free on the market or it faculty be disappear. i guess it gift departed. bcause higher variant substance statesman option for patronage so that pol module screw newer version and give forbear Sr. one.

Senior Member munii is on a distinguished road munii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am user of Mt4 platform and i think it is best from all the trading platforms because i know about all the function of this platform and know how to use indicators on Mt4 platform so i will say that MT4 will still on the market when MT6 lunch.
    i love MT4.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to munii For This Useful Post:

don1 (2012-11-15)

Member gul is an unknown quantity at this point gul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear MT6 jab launch ho ga tab he kuch keh saken ge ke kesa ha.lekn at the time MT4 buhat best ha, is main ap indicator apni marzi ke use kr saktay hn. ye bohot aasan hai.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if the newer program has issued the long program will be replaced automatically, this is all done so that we get better service from the broker that we use at the moment, sir,

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    but I think this has to be easy to easy and time after time. The first time was a couple of tough but easy and convenient these days,
    we just need to learn to adjust it with MT5 so we got used to it

Member Taram786 is an unknown quantity at this point Taram786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the popularity of MT 4 increase day by day after releasing the MT 6 . because MT 4 become easy and easy for used . We can install any indicator for our use and facility .

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fahim017 View Post
    What do you think about after the release of mt4, Mt6. do you think that are available on the market, or will disappere. I think it will go away. the above version bcz means more opportunities for trade, PPL will have a new version and leave early.
    My belief is that if its not broken don't fix it. To be honest I like mt4 and even if theirs mt5 or mt6. I'm still going to use mt4 and I guess many will and still going to use mt4. Beside even right now most broker sites are contented to have mt4 instead of having mt5. But same time I'm planning to open mt5 account next year and hope that I can make good try in it also. But five of my accounts in instaforex right now are all mt4. I hope when time comes to shift to mt5 our bonus is allowed to be transfer in their.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open