+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think MT4 will still on the market when mt6 will launch?

Senior Member nimohit is an unknown quantity at this point nimohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    They haven't even started using MT5 for most brokers so how is MT6? I think MT4 is a bad platform though I would prefer not to use any metatrader platform. Webtrader is better and faster.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member getpaid is an unknown quantity at this point getpaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when mt6 will lanched mt4 is remaind in the market. Because mt4 is very good trader. Mostly people use mt4 than mt5. Mt4 have many helpful option for geting profit. In mt4 the indicator is very helpful and mt4 is very easy to use. So i do not think when mt6 lacnh the mt4 is disapear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    what do you think about mt4 after releasing of mt6. do u think it will be available on the market or it will be disappere. i think it will gone. bcz higher version means more option for trade so that ppl will take newer version and will leave older one.
    I also do not understand with this sir, I understand that if I am going to use MT5 then I would leave my MT4 is so that I can trade in a new way that must have been there a lot of improvements from the previous Metatrader sir

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Theirs no mt6 yet until now and we don't even know if theirs an mt6 platform. I think the most will going to happen is that theirs will only going to be an up****e version of mt4. I don't think their will be mt6 in near future. If that going to happen then I guess mt5 is also well use or accepted. Right now theirs only few who uses mt5 right now and I think mt5 will not going to be popular so. So in short I don't think theirs will be mt6 but if the time come that their will be mt6 I guess mt4 is long gone.
    Since there is actually mt4 and mt5, then the next in line is mt6. The forex business is really expanding and then this means that at all costs, we would be ready to keep getting new platforms to use
    Patience is Key.

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am sure if MT6 lounches MT4 will remain popular like these days becouse MT4 is easy.MT4 is old and also most popular than MT5 whaich is lounched after MT4.All old traders prefer MT4.First time it was little different but these days it is easiest.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt6 ka to pata nahi kasa ho gaya but mt4 best ha new brokr ho gaya us ko smjyne ma be kafi time lag jayea gaya
    mere kayal sa jis broker sa hum earn kar rahe ja he broker humere laye best ha

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that mt4 is the best trading platform until,all trader are satisfying with that service so most of them use mt4 more than mt5 , i think people wil use mt4 when mt6 will release because it gives great service .

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    bate to ap na theak kahi ha but ja to mt6 use karne ka bad he pata chale gaya ka mt6 kasa ha but mere
    kayal sa ja mt4 ki jaga nahi la sakta kyon ka zayea tar trader mt4 ko use kar rahe ha mt5 ko itna use nahi
    kar rahe is hisab sa mere kayal sa mt6 suceess nahi ho gaya mt4 he best ha. aur ja simple be ha islye
    mt4 ko zaydea log pasand karte ha,

Junior Member yaminpsm is an unknown quantity at this point yaminpsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    agar MT6 launch hoga to bhi MT4 working rahega kyonki MT4 use karne me aasan hai isme hum koi bhi indicator aur EA install kar sakte hain sath me kisi bhi strategy ka back test kar sakte hain. bina kisi jhanjhat ke.

From your mobile telephone, you can entry facts and facts and keep track of your investment from anyplace in the globe. In purchase to engage in an successful blackberry foreign exchange trading, it is essential to to commence with identify the best forex robot broker providing a platform that supports mobile trading.
    Hira

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    around my mt4 won't be abandoned from the traders, owing to what ? for instance, barely recently emerged mt5, and that i see there will be several traders who use mt4 habit then they will barely need to actually concentrate with one application. and im positive if there was mt6 certainly won't be a number of changes and differences of mt4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open