+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think MT4 will still on the market when mt6 will launch?

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt6 launch hony k bad bhi mt4 market ma ic sy bhi zyada use hoga kun k mt4 sy bahtr or aasan use hony wala trader mary khyal ma koi nhi ha mt4 bohat best trader ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shiedmilon01 is an unknown quantity at this point shiedmilon01's Avatar
    Thanks
    because was the case at the present time, though generally there MT5, most merchants remain applying MT4, simply because feel quite more comfortable with the actual MT4. so, although there's MT6, there's possibility of broker however applying MT4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dedist is an unknown quantity at this point dedist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Killing MT4 will be stupid, brokers will lose significant amount customers who spend lot of time and money for creating MT4 scripts, custom indicators, Expert Advisors,
    They definitely will jump to other trading platform

Senior Member edumund is on a distinguished road edumund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it might be, after all, as long as there is market demand, as long as there are people who need someone to create, but relatively speaking, I still quite like MT4 because I have been used to it.

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    mairy khyal main to ya aisy hi llog istmal krty rahin gay kyon ky ya aik acha user friendly software hy aur is ki demand kam nae ho sakti mt5 ko lanch hua kafi time ho gay hy lakin us ka istmal abi tak shoro nae hua theak sy mt4 market main rahy ga in future main be.

Member ezeteonu is an unknown quantity at this point ezeteonu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    what do you think about mt4 after releasing of mt6. do u think it will be available on the market or it will be disappere. i think it will gone. bcz higher version means more option for trade so that ppl will take newer version and will leave older one.
    what most software vendors do is when ever they want to deprive you of some certain controls over their softwares they would write a new version that will do just that and will add some interesting but disguising festures to latest version. with mt4 people have been making money and i will suggest before installing the newer version always have a back up of the old one some where safe.

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its difficult to say about Meta Trader 6 before its launching I think Meta Trader 4 is very important Its easy to use and also very comfortable We can install any indicator in Meta Trader 4 More than 90% traders are using Meta Trader 4 because its indicator is good

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    what do you think about mt4 after releasing of mt6. do u think it will be available on the market or it will be disappere. i think it will gone. bcz higher version means more option for trade so that ppl will take newer version and will leave older one.
    I think it will be used sir, and it also depends on the broker that will be used, if the broker will use MT4 and MT5 then I will be able to use MT4's just that I'm used to how to use this simple for me, this way then I will be able to trade safely

Banned ijazsony is on a distinguished road ijazsony's Avatar
    Thanks
    In these days mt4 is so popular as compared to mt5.i think if mt6 is launches then mt4 will remain popuar same as these days,because it is easy to understand mt4 as compared to mt5.all old traders preffer to use mt4.a new trader can also study and use easiy.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    as was the person at the acquaint period, tho' there MT, most traders are console using MT, because they feel real easy with the MT4. so, though there is MT6, there is choice of merchant works using MT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open