+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: history of mt4

Senior Member munii is on a distinguished road munii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dear if you Uninstall your terminal and again install it then i think your problems will solved because it is best way to restart aver thing of your terminal so i am using this way to remove all the problems in the platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can reinstall your MT4 and after that you are looking for anything else you need for example of trading history and also the first template you use, I think if we re-install our MT4 then all is not lost masters

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monty007 is an unknown quantity at this point monty007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one problem when your installation was gone like your mt4 platform is in your computer has been installation by program "deepfroze" so you must uninstall that program or you can unfroze that program before you install mt4 platform. i hope it can help you.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can reinstall the terminal if the issue is resolved this problem comes again then keep your account history and data as well as templates for future use so that if MT4 again flush all the data then you can reload all of the data to be used for history then you can see it in the cabinet trader

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello,Guys,if i barter it keeps recording tham in history tab, but already i columnist appearance all history or endure 3 canicule or week, history is gone even if i pres today, annihilation comes up.It can happen if you are too much to install MT4 on your host computer, so if you can only use one meta trader only in a computer so it will be safe and comfortable in trading in the forex market, advice I'd better throw it in MT4 is not used anymore,

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    am doing, you can do it if you like it, I backup my metatrader before making any modification to it, before I add an indicator or expert or even template, I backup it.yes we have to remove mt4 is not one we use in congenital mt4 broker satiu platfarom .so if you can only use one meta trader only in a computer so it will be safe and comfortable in trading in the forex market, advice I'd better throw it in MT4 is not used anymore.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Buddy there is no short term solution for this problem if it persist after restarting then there is need to install a fresh copy of mt4 this will recover all of you old transaction history as well as function normally. You need to did this by completely removing the old softwar means delete personl data while uninstalling.

Junior Member shakeelahmed is an unknown quantity at this point shakeelahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally Meta Trader is installed in Program Files folder in root drive (main drive e.g; C. If your meta trader is having some problems again and again then re-installation would be the best solution but in this case you will loose all the templates, indicators and settings. For handling such situations i recommend you to keep backup of your Meta Trader's installed folder and replace the existing with backup whenever you need.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    The meta trader 4 trading terminal is one of the best trading software. It is very easy to install and also for working. And the option in the terminal is fantastic and also having a number of indicators which provide signals to the trader.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never i face this type problem.After all I think when you set-up your MT4 platforms this time some one mistake.So i say you set-up your MT4 platforms again.I hope you do not face this problem nest time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast