+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: history of mt4

Member badrussh is an unknown quantity at this point badrussh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 historical data

In order to download quotes from the History Center in your MetaTrader 4 terminal, please follow the steps described below:

Firstly, increase the 'max bars in history' in MetaTrader 4 by clicking on Tools>Options>Charts and entering '9999999999999'. Be aware that using larger volumes of data will increase the load on your PC.
    Go to the 'History Center' in MetaTrader 4 by clicking on Tools>History Center.
    3. Choose the time-frame for the particular instrument you are interested in (for example, double-click on EURUSD|1 min), double click on it and press Download.
    MetaTrader 4 should now download the full history of M1 quotes for the specific instrument selected directly from the History Center and import it into MT4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned afraz is an unknown quantity at this point afraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    one particular trouble once your instalation ended up being removed similar to your current mt4 podium is your personal machine have been instalation by simply software "deepfrize" therefore you ought to uninstall that will software as well as you'll be able to unfrize that will software when you deploy mt4 platfrom.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you faced much problem with MT4 then you can reinstall your terminal the problem is resolved if again this problem is come then save your account history and data and also template for future use so if MT4 again flush all the data then you can reload all data for use.I used to experience it ntah because what if I know but if
    you want to look at history can use an alternative to open email is usually sent through history at the time per day or per month

Junior Member sholeh0500 is an unknown quantity at this point sholeh0500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I interesing the visual mode in strategy tester ,while i see what happening on every each tick .When i runing expert advisor on 1H timeframe i dont see what happening in my custom timeframe.Have you any idea what can i do ,to fix this problem?

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you face many problems with your trading platform i.e. mt4, you should uninstall it first. Then again reinstall that mt4 software and use it. i think your history problem in mt4 will be gone. Because when you reinstall it, it comes with new default setup. if we are too much to install mt4 surely make your computer slower to access than that in the more heavily also on
    access to mt4. yes we have to remove mt4 is not one we use in congenital mt4 broker satiu platfarom

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    but now that I often face is after I install MT4, while its loading very slow at all, I want to know if there penguruhnya because I use a proxy

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you face many problems with your trading platform i.e. mt4, you should uninstall it first. Then again reinstall that mt4 software and use it. i think your history problem in mt4 will be gone. Because when you reinstall it, it comes with new default setup. if we are too much to install mt4 surely make your computer slower to access than that in the more heavily also on
    access to mt4. yes we have to remove mt4 is not one we use in congenital mt4 broker satiu platfarom

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear if you do uninstall your terminal and once more install it then i feel your issues can solved since it is best procedure to restart aver issue of one's terminal therefore i'm using this procedure to take away all the down sides within the whole platform.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं अपने लैपटॉप पर तीन बदल एजेंट mt4 प्लेटफार्मों स्वीकार
    एक दिन मेरे लैपटॉप और बंद करने की क्षमता से बाहर चलाने के
    अगली बार मैं सभी सेटिंग्स शरीर रचना mt4 प्लेटफार्मों अपने लैपटॉप शुरू कर दिया गया था, मैं निर्धन सभी टेम्पलेट्स
    मैं फिर से नौकरशाही कुल, लेकिन समस्या यह है,, एस बचत इतिहास पढ़ नहीं / अब!
    अगर मैं यह वस्तु विनिमय इतिहास टैब में रिकॉर्डिंग रहता है, लेकिन पहले से ही मैं स्तंभकार सब इतिहास की उपस्थिति या 3 या सप्ताह सहना, इतिहास चला गया है
    यहां तक कि अगर मैं आज दबाव, विनाश ऊपर आता है

इस के लिए किसी भी बैंड सहायता?

Member gul is an unknown quantity at this point gul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friends, I don't know how to solve this problem really, but here is what I am doing, you can do it if you like it, I backup my meta trader before making any modification to it, before I add an indicator or expert or even template, I backup it.....Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast