+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: history of mt4

Junior Member Asad king is an unknown quantity at this point Asad king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The dollar had been on the back foot before the news report as the Bank of Japans move to trim its purchases of long-dated government bonds (JGB) earlier this week reverberated across currency markets.

The dollars biggest losses were against the Japanese yen, falling more than 1.2 percent to a six-week low of 111.3, its weakest since late November.

If the [largest] foreign holder of U.S. Treasuries were to suddenly stop, that would cause a problem, said MUFG chief macro strategist Derek Halpenny, in London, referring to China. The dollar needs to weaken to a level that attracts buyers back to the U.S.

Against a basket of currencies, the dollar fell 0.6 percent, its biggest drop in a month.

Wednesdays decline against the yen followed Tuesdays 0.5 percent fall when Japans central bank reduced the amount of its JGB purchases in its regular buying operations.

The dollar has had a torrid start to the year after weakening around 10 percent against a basket of major currencies last year as the economic outlook in other parts of the world, particularly Europe, improved, while expectations of a major boost to U.S. growth from domestic tax reforms fizzled.

The dollars weakness also underlines the greenbacks vulnerability to other central banks moves towards normalising monetary policy, a feature of 2017 that has continued to weigh on the dollar in the opening weeks of the year.

Two U.S. interest rate hikes this year are priced in but the market has only recently started to price in tightening moves by other central banks.

Traders cited the report on Chinas appetite for U.S. bonds for a renewed rise in U.S. Treasury yields during European trade, with the U.S. 10-year bond yield rising to a new 10-month high at 2.593 percent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mbhs2010 is on a distinguished road mbhs2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can happen if you are too much to install MT4 on your host computer, so if you can only use one meta trader only in a computer so it will be safe and comfortable in trading in the forex market, advice I

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well as i know about the meta trade 4 it is very useful for the trader and east to understand and run and if you are facing a problem with this software then you do not need to worry just uninstall and again reinstall the meta trade 4 now hope you can get the solution of your problem.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Well i do believe in the event that you face several difficulties with your trading platform IE MT4 you ought to uninstall it first.Then again reinstall that MT4 Pc software and use it i do believe your history problem in MT4 will be gone since when you reinstall it it comes with new standard setup.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 4 is a good software and it's most widely used software for the trading purposes and still it is most even after the release of the meta trader 5 and meta trader 6 platforms , if you are having a problem then you can re install the software i hope that reinstalling it will solve your problem

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mene sub se phele mt4 se apni trading start keri thi or abi b me meta trader 4 ko hi apni trading k liye use ker raha hun or yeh bohat popular or best trading software hai or me is ko like kerta hun lakin mjhe is ki history ka kuch maloom nai hai k is ki history kia hai.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never i face this type problem.After all I think when you set-up your MT4 platforms this time some one mistake.So i say you set-up your MT4 platforms again.I hope you do not face this problem nest time.

Senior Member saimum hasan is on a distinguished road saimum hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader 4 is also well known as mt4... is an electronic trading platform widely. ......used by online. .....it was developed by meta quotes software and released in 2005

Senior Member ding is an unknown quantity at this point ding's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mai meta trade 4 bohat zeada use hota hay aur mostly trade to bas q k demo trading b meta trade per he kerty hain esi liay wo real trade b usi per kerna pasand kerty hain jahan per wo demo trade kerty hain meta trade 5 ki use isi liay thora sa kam hay

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ding For This Useful Post:

saimum hasan (2013-09-03)

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    friend in my point of view if you face many problems with your trading platform i.e. mt4, you should uninstall it first. Then again reinstall that mt4 software and use it. i think your history problem in mt4 will be gone. Because when you reinstall it, it comes with new default setup......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to razia86 For This Useful Post:

saimum hasan (2013-09-03)

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I too have experienced the same thing but the important thing for me is the amount of my balance not reduced due to loss of history in mt4, because besides in mt4 we could also see a history in instaforex client Cabinet, there is complete and detail, so we've not worried will lose our trading history.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast