+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Scaling In and Out.

Junior Member mostak05 is an unknown quantity at this point mostak05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is the very important part of forex, if you are going to trad the you need to understand why you are trading here and how many profit you are aspect here, if your trad will be loss then are you able to take loss, if you ready to take profit and you have to take risk to start trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is necessary that you should know all the tools provided by the forex forum like stop loss and take profit and in this way you will be able to earn more profit and your profit will be more than your loss and the net amount will be in your pocket in the form of money and you will be happy and relaxed and you deserve this because you are working hard for this process and be happy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji scalping karna trader ko agar aata hai to uske baad he karna chahiye,trader ko esme market ka kaafi experience pehle banalena chahiye,trader esme ache se sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo esko market me ache se kar sakenga..
    trader ko pehle ache se sikhna hota hai tabhi trader yaha par ache se scalping kar sakta hai trader ko pehle ache se expert hona hota hai scalping mai bohot jyada risk hota hai jyada tar trader loss karte hai bohot risky hota hai

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    his is very good and think about it then the trader have to make a relevant target and also use good stop loss for their trading and with them then they can feel confident to accept the unwanted condition and also they will not worry that the trend will move back when the trend at their order position
    patience and discipline are a must

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai scalping ki trading karna bahut hi jayda mushkil hota hai, lekin humare ko achi tarah se scalping karna aana chahiye, agar samjh jaaye kaise karna hai, to bhai jarur scalping karke erning achi ho sakti hai.
    hanji scalping karna trader ko agar aata hai to uske baad he karna chahiye,trader ko esme market ka kaafi experience pehle banalena chahiye,trader esme ache se sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo esko market me ache se kar sakenga..

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a good statement and a good topic you have stated on this forum. Scalping is a good strategy to using in forex to get quick profit in trading and it is also a short time trading strategy for forex traders. i use scalping and its profitable to my trades.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji scalping ke liye trader ko ache se sabb samajhna padta hai,trader esme bahut he jada market me risk leta hai trader ko esme market me control me rehkar chalna hoga,trader esme ache se sabb samjhenga tabhi wo acha kar sakenga..
    Bhai scalping ki trading karna bahut hi jayda mushkil hota hai, lekin humare ko achi tarah se scalping karna aana chahiye, agar samjh jaaye kaise karna hai, to bhai jarur scalping karke erning achi ho sakti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is one of the best methods of trading in the forex market, but you need to be trained well in order to be able to reach the result that you want, so you have to care about such things well in order to reach the goal in the end must

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai jo scalping ke bare mein janta nahi hai to waise trader ke liye scalping karna risky hi hota hai bhai, lekin scalping trading kare to kafi acha paisa short time mein humare ko earning karne ke liye mil sakta hai bhai.
    hanji scalping ke liye trader ko ache se sabb samajhna padta hai,trader esme bahut he jada market me risk leta hai trader ko esme market me control me rehkar chalna hoga,trader esme ache se sabb samjhenga tabhi wo acha kar sakenga..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader agar scalping karna jaanta hai to wo esme acha kar sakta hai,trader ko market me apna expeience aur acha trading system hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga..
    Bhai jo scalping ke bare mein janta nahi hai to waise trader ke liye scalping karna risky hi hota hai bhai, lekin scalping trading kare to kafi acha paisa short time mein humare ko earning karne ke liye mil sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast